- 11-24-2012, 12:22 PM
- 11-24-2012, 12:24 PM
The a b a b workout is . A- squats 5x5 bench 5x5 rows 5x5...B- squats5x5 overheads-5x5 deadlifts-1x5. I add 5lb to everything each week and add 10lb to my Deadlift.
- 11-24-2012, 12:42 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Rep Power
11-28-2012, 09:23 PM
Seriously, though, stove, you should look into a more structured program. If you're looking for a good 5x5 progression you could look into Madcows 5x5. There's an Excell spreadsheet linked below into which you can put your current stats and it spits out a weekly breakdown of all the weights to be lifted. I recently finished it as a 10 week strength building routine and I like what it did for me. Pretty taxing, though, if you're not used to going super-heavy consistently.
Go hard. Go heavy. Never stop.
Similar Forum Threads
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-07-2013, 04:09 PM
- By TMack40 in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 04-06-2003, 05:21 AM
- By aeoliantru in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:51 AM
- By TMack40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2002, 09:10 PM