- 11-06-2012, 11:49 AM
- 11-06-2012, 11:53 AM
- 11-06-2012, 11:56 AM
11-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Or chains which can also be used for BP, SQ, and DL....Originally Posted by flaboy727
11-06-2012, 03:28 PM
I need a good dip belt too...
I tried a towel around my waist with a 25lb plate...
I ready to invest in a nice belt myself. Where can I purchase.
11-06-2012, 03:34 PM
in my experiences all the gym's i've ever been a member of had atleast one....just look around the gym bins
chains work well too
11-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Get a regular gym belt(or get one of those lying around the gym)and a chain.
11-07-2012, 03:01 AM
Got mine from EFS. Toss the chain it comes with, and get a longer section at Lowes or Home Depot. Well worth the investment.
11-07-2012, 11:09 AM
11-07-2012, 04:53 PM
Dumbbells work up to a point, but once you get to a decent amount of weight its not gonna work. Start with light dumbbells but also start looking around for a belt.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 10-16-2012, 09:53 AM
- By hvactech in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2012, 08:01 PM
- By Gonzo14 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2010, 08:26 PM
- By Variocam in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2008, 06:50 PM
- By bolt10 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2008, 10:13 AM