Pain in hand need help?

lightgreen102

Awards
Hi I'm a new member to the site but have been looking for a long time and have found lots of help on training and the right diet. I recently have developed a pain in my hand on the bone that connects my middle finger to my wrist from doing pull ups but it has transferred over to any kind of weight training and even when gripping light things like opening the fridge door. Has any one had this problem before? Or could it be a broken bone? Any help would be greatly appreciated because I don't have any kind of money for a doctor visit

grandroid828

Awards
Hi I'm a new member to the site but have been looking for a long time and have found lots of help on training and the right diet. I recently have developed a pain in my hand on the bone that connects my middle finger to my wrist from doing pull ups but it has transferred over to any kind of weight training and even when gripping light things like opening the fridge door. Has any one had this problem before? Or could it be a broken bone? Any help would be greatly appreciated because I don't have any kind of money for a doctor visit
I have had the same problem. Its not a broken bone if its the same thing mine was. I would recomend buying lifting straps or better/grippier gloves OR some "big back grips". Its due to overstraining the muscles that keep your fingers retracted and squeezing too hard with ur hands instead of using your lats properly. Its very hard to avoid, so any of the things i listed would help very much. Good luck.