Joint pain supplement
- 10-27-2012, 03:28 PM
- 10-27-2012, 04:51 PM
- 10-27-2012, 05:01 PM
Cissus, chondroitin, glucosamine, fish oil and a diet high in Omega-3s have been helpful to me for joint pain.
Also, even if you're pretty solid you should do a form check and make sure that everything is looking good as far as form goes. I've found that in attempts to go heavy sometimes form will inadvertently be sacrificed, and although it may get you through a set in the short term, the long term risks are not fresh.
Good luck, brother.Go hard. Go heavy. Never stop.
10-28-2012, 05:44 AM
Look at Airbornes thread, hes got some good joint help supps listed.. But you'll have to sift through a few pages to find then hahaha
Cissus is my go-to
10-28-2012, 07:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 11-21-2014, 09:38 AM
- By RogerBob in forum SupplementsReplies: 44Last Post: 03-05-2013, 11:30 PM
- By sina in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 12-13-2012, 03:14 PM
- By ironviking in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2003, 12:46 AM
- By RippedForce in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-25-2003, 04:45 PM