Why is my arm getting smaller?

  1. Why is my arm getting smaller?


    I'm moving up in weight on all my lifts but my one arm is getting a lot bigger while the other one is getting alot smaller. I'm using good form why is this happening?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cokeboyz
    I'm moving up in weight on all my lifts but my one arm is getting a lot bigger while the other one is getting alot smaller. I'm using good form why is this happening?
    Really...

    What should I do about my muscle imbalance?

    Your answers are there stop posting the same thread just reworded.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Cokeboyz View Post
    I'm moving up in weight on all my lifts but my one arm is getting a lot bigger while the other one is getting alot smaller. I'm using good form why is this happening?
    the trick to muscle growth is not getting stronger (thats adaption) .
    and over tranning or always doing same thing will lead to muscle adaptiong, not growting.
    look at runners, their legs are so tiny, not huge.

    I think you are over training, i only work arms 1-2 times a week, they are growing well.


    You need to learn how to train,
    google "DC training" and read his blog, i do somthing liek it but I add more time per WO, reps and sets, but its about the same.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    •   
       


  4. I just notices you say ONE arm?

    well one you are over using and its gettign smaller?
    let me guess, if your right handed its that one getting smaller?
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs

    the trick to muscle growth is not getting stronger (thats adaption) .
    and over tranning or always doing same thing will lead to muscle adaptiong, not growting.
    look at runners, their legs are so tiny, not huge.

    I think you are over training, i only work arms 1-2 times a week, they are growing well.

    You need to learn how to train,
    google "DC training" and read his blog, i do somthing liek it but I add more time per WO, reps and sets, but its about the same.
    So your saying I could have a good bulk diet and my lifts could be skyrocketing but I might not build muscle?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs
    I just notices you say ONE arm?

    well one you are over using and its gettign smaller?
    let me guess, if your right handed its that one getting smaller?
    I'm right handed but I try to do everything with my left to make it bigger/stronger

  7. 3 threads, same question...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz
    3 threads, same question...
    The last one I posted is a different question...

  9. Posting multiple threads on an internet forum about muscle imbalances has been shown to be catabolic. Repeatedly mouse-clicking the submit button may also preferentially work one arm over the other and therefore lead to imbalances/asymmetry between muscle groups.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  10. Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz

    Time to see a doctor I think... esp. if hes this paranoid
    One of the first things I said to him in his original thread but he seems to ignore any and all logical advice if its not what he wants to hear. The thread I linked earlier has several different issues that it could potentially be and steps to dealing with them, but he seems to pay no serious attention to them. He actually just posted a ridiculous theory, which he was really considering over all logical educated advisement, in the ex sci sub-forum and Zir had a rather comical response it made me laugh.

  12. my left ball is slightly larger than my right. is that because my right ball takes more of a beating because I masturbate right handed?

    OP, stop worrying dude. You'll be fine, your arm will catch up. OR see a doctor like the above posters mentioned.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    One of the first things I said to him in his original thread but he seems to ignore any and all logical advice if its not what he wants to hear. The thread I linked earlier has several different issues that it could potentially be and steps to dealing with them, but he seems to pay no serious attention to them. He actually just posted a ridiculous theory, which he was really considering over all logical educated advisement, in the ex sci sub-forum and Zir had a rather comical response it made me laugh.
    Haha, I just went to have a look. Almost makes me sad. Logic would dictate that ifs hes so paranoid about it, that a doctor's visit should be the next step.

    It took me a while to search through the now 8 threads on this question but i eventually found your's, Rodjas and ZiRs responses; if all three of you post very similar advice, i think its about time he 'listened' so to speak.

    Asks for AM forum help, gets it from 3-4 reptuable members, ignores it then follows the adivce of some bb.com person. Sigh. lol

  14. stop doing cocaine

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar
    stop doing cocaine
    So much win

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Cokeboyz
    I'm moving up in weight on all my lifts but my one arm is getting a lot bigger while the other one is getting alot smaller. I'm using good form why is this happening?
    I'm picturing some deformed popeye character with one really big arm and one tiny arm lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 23 year old male - why is my DHEA-S so low?
    By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 02:22 PM
  2. Why is my dog pissing on my backpack?
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 03:51 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 04:52 PM
  4. Why is my pin always clogging
    By K200 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-16-2004, 02:36 AM
  5. blood test result and why is my test so low?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 11:28 PM
Log in
Log in