Rate my lifts
- 10-15-2012, 02:42 PM
- 10-15-2012, 02:49 PM
- 10-15-2012, 03:52 PM
10-15-2012, 04:15 PM
Your squat is low in comparison to the others and avoiding maxing because there is a risk of injury is like not driving because you could get into a wreck.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
10-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Agree.squat should be a bit higher.good lifts though.
SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
"Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
10-15-2012, 05:27 PM
10-15-2012, 05:28 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Colorado S14 in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 01-20-2007, 11:33 PM
- By RoadblockTDX in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2006, 04:51 AM
- By nattheoriginal in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2005, 06:09 AM
- By OmarJackson in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2004, 01:03 AM
- By pogue in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2003, 11:07 PM