The Problem

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.64%

The Problem

Ok, so I want to know if this is weird. Awhile back I looked at my calf and noticed they were small, now I knew I hadn't work them directly so I threw a couple exercises to bring them up. So I sit down on the calf raise machine start with 90 lbs and try to do 30 reps, as I continue I get the weirdest boner. There are no hot chicks around and I was in the zone when it happened. So after a couple sets I have to sit there while things settle down and then leave. I'm thinking that it's my body being weird and try to forget about it. Next week it happens again and the next and so on. WHAT IS UP WITH IT! It only happens when seated...

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.73%

Quote Originally Posted by gmanall View Post
    Ok, so I want to know if this is weird. Awhile back I looked at my calf and noticed they were small, now I knew I hadn't work them directly so I threw a couple exercises to bring them up. So I sit down on the calf raise machine start with 90 lbs and try to do 30 reps, as I continue I get the weirdest boner. There are no hot chicks around and I was in the zone when it happened. So after a couple sets I have to sit there while things settle down and then leave. I'm thinking that it's my body being weird and try to forget about it. Next week it happens again and the next and so on. WHAT IS UP WITH IT! It only happens when seated...
    LMAO! i have no idea what is going on but i want to thank you for making me laugh. sorry i can't help more.

try thinking about baseball while you do your calf raises?

-W-
    Production Manager - Primordial Performance, Portland, OR
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gmanall
    I would seek medical advice.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.69%

Time to do Rosanne Barr calf raises. If the problem persists, see someone cause you've got a problem!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.24%

ppl have some weird fetishes man even to inanimate objects. Looks like you found yours..lol
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.24%

another suggestion think about walking in on your gma gettin out of the shower

Similar Forum Threads

1. Partial Rep Bench Press - what's the problem again?
    By BrooklynBB in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 12:11 AM
  2. keep on coughing what is the problem
    By 1ad man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 12:14 PM
  3. Prolactin the problem?
    By crobert1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 04:22 AM
  4. *Scratches Hives* YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM!!!
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 09:33 AM