Looking for a online trainer - AnabolicMinds.com

Looking for a online trainer

1. Registered User

Question Looking for a online trainer

Hi,

I am looking to get serious about training again and was wondering if anyone had recommendations on good online trainers. Similar to what Bobo used to do. I already train, but looking to take it up a notch.

Feel free to direct message me or email me at tekno009 at yahoo .com.

Thanks.

2. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

PM Zir Red.

He is bees knees bro and that is no crap
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  3. Registered User

Thanks, will do.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    PM Zir Red.

I got to second that.Was my trainier for a year or so and got me in the best shape of my life!Ran out of time to train so had to go on my own with the knowledge i received.He still is more then willing to help me here and there.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There is also a Primordial rep on here goes by the AVI Matt Porter. He will do this and really knows his stuff.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Just out of curiosity, how would something like that work? Never thought of an online trainer
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A lot of photos...Lol And the trust that you are doing what he tells you to do.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    A lot of photos...Lol And the trust that you are doing what he tells you to do.
    Yea I mean I guess with iPhones now you can do picture/video easy as hell. Do people charge anything? Lol
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I'm sure there is a fee for the expertise. Lol
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how would something like that work? Never thought of an online trainer
    I can only speak for myself, but a detailed questionnaire of health history, training/nutrition experience(s), and goals is the start.

Next step is to analyze posture and physique via photos, and (specific) exercises for movement deviations, muscular imbalances, etc.

After that is goal setting.

Next is the fun part, the programming of training/nutrition based upon previous collected info.

Final step is monitoring progress, evaluate and re-evaluate, then tweak, retweak, or even totally change based upon client responses.

Br
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED View Post
    I can only speak for myself, but a detailed questionnaire of health history, training/nutrition experience(s), and goals is the start.

Next step is to analyze posture and physique via photos, and (specific) exercises for movement deviations, muscular imbalances, etc.

After that is goal setting.

Next is the fun part, the programming of training/nutrition based upon previous collected info.

Final step is monitoring progress, evaluate and re-evaluate, then tweak, retweak, or even totally change based upon client responses.

Br
    Seems like it would be a lot of fun. I've always wanted somebody older and more knowledgable to "take me under their wing". I just love to learn in general and ecspecially something im passionate about but I don't know anybody like that. Sadly I'm a broke college student and likely couldn't afford that expierence lol
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

PM Zir Red.

yep agreed
  13. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Its something that needs to be executed with 100%effort and discipline -- getting people in shape via email, text, phone is very possible and effective but that person better follow everything to the T and trust the trainer.

I have been fortunate enough to do well even overseas -- Australia, England, Italy etc....

-Matt
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Its something that needs to be executed with 100%effort and discipline -- getting people in shape via email, text, phone is very possible and effective but that person better follow everything to the T and trust the trainer.

I have been fortunate enough to do well even overseas -- Australia, England, Italy etc....

-Matt
    Working with TN now? Pretty cool. Glad you got yourself a gig with guys like that since the PP tragedy.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  15. New Member

How does someone from australia get something like this organized with one of the aforementioned people, do they have a website or do you just pm them from AM as very interested???
  16. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by adi13 View Post
    How does someone from australia get something like this organized with one of the aforementioned people, do they have a website or do you just pm them from AM as very interested???
    PM or email them.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  17. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by adi13
    Pm me your email and ill pass you onto a highly rated trainer here on AM
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by adi13 View Post
    Therein lies the wonders of the internet, and now with the increased speeds, the ability to easily transfer video (or live video) for analysis and coaching.
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

One for ya Jay
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

First recommendation is to make sure you will give not only yourself 100% but whoever you choose as your trainer. I personally use Matt Porter and the changes/gains in the last 8 months have been crazy. Looking for even more in 2013 .... good luck in your quest !!
    Primordial Performance Athlete - 25%off code Tony25 - Primordial Performance .com
    Please check out TL Fitness and subscribe on YouTube
    Please check out TL Fitness and click the Like Button on Facebook :)
  21. Senior Member

There are a lot of options for online trainers that you can choose from. If you want to go the nutrition route
    I would suggest Jamie Eason's online training forum. Also try BodybuildingDOTCOM they have a lot of online
    trainers. They have an entire section for just personal trainers only. You should check it out for sure.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

One for ya Jay
    Thanks for the pub bud!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for a personal trainer to prepare for my first show!
    By Biggcarp in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 12:32 PM
  2. Looking for online store!
    By sarah in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 11:38 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 02:17 PM
  4. Looking for SU advice
    By Jorta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26