High volume vs low volume how you train ?

1. High volume vs low volume how you train ?

Sup bros wanna get a general idea for what our prefer what works for you how many sets and reps you do ? 5 day split 6 day 4 day ?

2. i as many days as my career, dating life, home life, and raising my daughter allows me to do. this may be 2 days a week or 4 days a week. i go with the flow.
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.
    •   

3. 3-4 for me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. What I usually do I drop set every set pretty much and have see. Tremendous results

5. I just can't imagine working out for 30-40 minutes typical is an hour half high volume seems to work well with me

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post
    Sup bros wanna get a general idea for what our prefer what works for you how many sets and reps you do ? 5 day split 6 day 4 day ?
    6 days a week. Reps stay in the 6-12 range and sets vary each week.

7. Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    6 days a week. Reps stay in the 6-12 range and sets vary each week.
    Sounds like my schedule. 6 days a week and sets and reps depend on how my body feels but usually 3-4 set range..hows your body recovering with training 6 days a week?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post
    Sounds like my schedule. 6 days a week and sets and reps depend on how my body feels but usually 3-4 set range..hows your body recovering with training 6 days a week?
    Very well. I make sure to keep my diet in check as well as get good quality sleep in. I also supplement with BCAAs which I noticed a difference.

9. 4 days a week. Sun,Mon,Wed,Thur. I try to keep them fixed, but its not a huge deal if I have to switch a day here and there.

Most workouts are 4 movements @ 4 sets per movement. I usually take 45 minutes. I discovered a little late in life I respond much better to less volume, and heavy low rep sets.

10. I try to keep a mix of volume low & high.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I try to keep a mix of volume low & high.
    best way to go about it. Each has there own beni's

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 10:35 PM
  2. EPI/HAVOC - High or Low Volume Training Best?
    By mayneVayne in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 02:38 PM
  3. Alternating High/Low Volume Routine
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 11:56 PM
  4. Training Volume vs Training Frequency!! Read and think!
    By Landmonster in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 09:12 PM
  5. Making the change from high to low volume training
    By iron addict in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2004, 12:05 AM