How to maintain muscle mass ?
- 09-09-2012, 07:56 AM
- 09-09-2012, 08:10 AM
If you want more endurance check out:
They help me a lot when I go for the high volume threshold.>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
- 09-09-2012, 08:29 AM
I'm lost on your goals.
Are you saying you want to get bigger then increase strength? Get bigger then increase endurance...in which I ask, local muscular endurance (ability to do 30 pull ups) or endurance as in run a 10k?
Or do you want to gain 10-15 pounds and then maintain that physique, whereby maintaining the physique is the goal, not performance?
09-09-2012, 08:55 AM
Local muscular endurance (ability to do 30 pull ups).
I want to gain 10-15 pounds and then maintain that physique, and aim workout for strength and endurance but not with the intention to build much muscle, so that is why I would be aiming for 30 reps
Similar Forum Threads
- By Legacykid in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-03-2010, 12:12 AM
- By redrocket399 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-18-2008, 07:56 PM
- By tryingharder in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-02-2008, 02:37 AM
- By CHAPS in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2006, 07:57 PM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-08-2004, 11:12 PM