- 09-07-2012, 04:32 PM
- 09-07-2012, 05:40 PM
I want to, but i heard you need a dip wide dip bar to perform gironda dips?
- 09-07-2012, 05:42 PM
It only needs to be as wide as your shoulders,
Make sure you have good shoulder rotation, and mobility before attempting.
09-07-2012, 05:45 PM
09-08-2012, 08:18 AM
I try to do them sometimes feel the chest well but it is hard to get it right so not every rep or set counts as gironda
09-08-2012, 08:23 AM
- 5'11" 175 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
Brace the abs and lift legs parallel to floorOriginally Posted by toddgranit
...::: EBF REP :::...
THE FUTURE OF LEAN
Similar Forum Threads
- By hethcliff in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 01-26-2009, 06:43 PM
- By msucurt in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 47Last Post: 05-14-2008, 08:08 PM
- By Havok in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 10-16-2007, 05:58 PM
- By Tatt2d in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 05-11-2004, 11:58 PM
- By Homerjay in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2003, 04:18 PM