Cardio and core
- 09-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Cardio and core
Need some help guys, do 30 minutes of cardio everyday off day on Sunday I do 45 minutes to an hour. Just started recycle and Dpol on its way I don't eat core other than what I get from General exercise. How much cardio core do I need to do soethin because my midsection needs help a lot of body fat there I know you can spot reduce but diets good, chicken rice, Turkey, fish pretty clean.?????
- 09-07-2012, 03:05 PM
- 5'9" 175 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
- At the buffet
- Rep Power
Cardio does not make you lose weight, diet does. Are you tracking your total intake and comparing that to your TDEE? If not, then there is your problem.
- 09-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Alright I'm a little old school your going to clue me in it's been a lot of years since I did aloyheavy lifting like this..... like 20.... Sorry to seem so stupid
09-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Don't get me wrong I lost like 20 pounds but still you know chicken rice and Turkey in tuna.... Has been my diet occasionally I'll have a junk day.. I was over $200 about 205 now I'm about 180 178... Definitely made some games like the last 3 months but haven't really been on any kind of hard stuff...bulasterone, creatine and protein
10-16-2012, 03:27 AM
looks good actually. Make sure water intake is high
Similar Forum Threads
- By BLANE in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 02-24-2005, 11:00 PM
- By Beelzebub in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 01-14-2005, 07:55 PM
- By SwoleT in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2004, 11:52 AM
- By Deano in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2004, 11:19 AM
- By sushibug in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2004, 02:17 PM