Hello all,

My name is Max. I am 23, have just graduated college, and am working full-time 9-5. I've been lifting casually and seriously (off and on) since I was 17. I have recently begun training/dieting/supplementing seriously in hopes of getting in the best shape of my life and ideally competing in my first amateur bodybuilding competition in the spring of 2013. I'm currently 5'10 and around 170 lbs, with (and this is a broad approximation) 12-15% body fat, though I can achieve 175lbs and lower body fat rather quickly when I dedicate myself. My arms lag a bit behind the rest of my body. This is my first post on here and I'm just going to provide a brief overview of my current training/diet/supplementation and would appreciate any feedback on how I could best optimize my gains:

Training:

Monday: Back (approx. 4 exercises, 3 sets, 12-8 reps)
Tuesday: Chest (approx. 5 exercises, 3 sets, 12-8 reps)
Wednesday: Legs: (approx. 4 exercises, 3 sets, 12-8 reps - includes deep squats and straight leg dead lifts)
Thursday: Shoulders: (5x5 on a form of shoulder press, a form of shrugs - 3 sets, 12-8 reps, rear and/or frontal delt raises, and centuries (100 reps) lateral raises (often using the machine))
Friday: Biceps (5x5 on some sort of curl, one exercise - 3 sets, 12-8 reps, and another exercise - centuries (100 reps)) and Triceps (5x5 on skull crushers, one exercise - 3 sets, 12-8 reps, and another exercise - centuries (100 reps)
Saturday: rest
Sunday: rest

After 4/5 lifting sessions, I do abs for approx. 5-10 minutes and perform HIIT cardio or swim laps in the pool, each for approx. 20 minutes.

I have been doing this for about a week, but will tailor the training to how my body is developing (i.e. cut some cardio when I have burned enough fat or change the number of reps when I want to put on more size)

5/7 days a week, upon waking, I eat every 2.5-3 hours - a typical day of dieting is as follows:

Diet:

Meal 1: 3 whole eggs, 1 egg white, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 fruit (apple, banana, etc.)
Meal 2: 25g whey protein with water, PBJ Sandwich on wheat bread
Meal 3: Grilled chicken on a whole wheat wrap or a Tuna Sandwich on wheat bread
Meal 4: Cottage cheese mixed with granola and/or pineapple
Workout
Meal 5: 30g whey protein, one scoop of Gatorade powder (approx. 40g of sugar)
Meal 6: Chicken and Rice (and sometimes beans)
Meal 7: Sustained-released protein powder with peanut butter and milk

2/5 days is the same as above but far fewer carbs besides Meal 5 (post-workout)

Supplementation:

Whey protein post workout and 1x per day (EAS whey protein from Costco (can't beat the price)
Sustained-release protein at bedtime (currently Musclepharm Combot Powder, but may switch to Syntha-6)
Preworkout - Concret (1.5 scoops) and BSN Hyper FX (1 scoop)
Musclepharm Bullet-Proof - nighttime recover powder (I have not yet begun taking this)

Okay - I guess I take back my initial statement about this post being brief. If you read this, I really appreciate it so much and I know you guys have some great experience and advice and if there is anything you can assist me with, it'd really mean a lot to me! So, that being said, please go ahead, tell me what I'm doing right, what I'm doing wrong, how you'd tweak this program now or in the future. Thanks so much!!!