HOW TO GET KILLER ABS
- 08-17-2012, 04:27 PM
- 08-17-2012, 04:30 PM
It's only a matter of bodyfat. Figure out your maintenance level, track your calories, and aim for about 300 below maintenance. Not a whole lot more to it than that.
- 08-17-2012, 04:44 PM
Strange bc I'm not consuming as much calories at the minute I'm at 1000 -1500 per day bear in mind I'm on about 160-200 protein per day so idk what I'm doing wrong .... Sometimes I do behave naughty and have a burger or bad food
I'm also on loads of supplements
N02, creatine ,amino acids ,fish oils and protein powder as well
08-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Abs are made in the Kitchen. If your eating at such a low caloric intake you may be way below your requirements.
08-17-2012, 04:55 PM
Would anybody be able to advise with a good diet how many calories or kind of food what needs to be done to obtain those killer abs?
08-17-2012, 05:07 PM
You are already pretty lean.
A little bit of HIIT on an empty stomach and you should be where you want.
08-17-2012, 05:08 PM
08-17-2012, 08:42 PM
just keep doin it. i see more abs from before to after so if its worked so far, just do more, more training, more eating clean, higher intensity, workouts that make your heart rate increase, sweat, drop ur body fat more as well.
08-18-2012, 02:13 PM
Hmmm. If the before and after is a trend, just keep doing what you're doing and follow that line til you get what you're after. Looks like you're doing it right.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DanKidd in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 02-19-2012, 05:14 PM
- By wolf2009 in forum Female FitnessReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2011, 01:06 PM
- By GeorgeMan37 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2008, 11:50 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2003, 09:29 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2003, 12:00 PM