How's this for a 2 day full-body workout?

  1. How's this for a 2 day full-body workout?


    - DAY 1 -

    12x3 Bench Press
    12x3 Military Press (or should it be Upright Row?)
    12x3 French Press
    12x3 Squats

    - DAY 2 -

    60% of max x 3 Chin Ups
    12x3 Bent Over Rows
    12x3 Hammer Curls (I have weak wrists and this grip is easier for me)
    12x3 Deadlift

    So hows that? I figure I'll put at cardio day between each lifting day.


  2. It's a solid foundation, definitely. You could use a bit more leg work. Definitely add in some rear delt work as well.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    It's a solid foundation, definitely. You could use a bit more leg work. Definitely add in some rear delt work as well.
    Hows about Behind The Neck Press instead of regular Military? Does that work rear-delts?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrBumboclart

    Hows about Behind The Neck Press instead of regular Military? Does that work rear-delts?
    Behind the neck press is inadvisable,
    It is an unnatural position that is bad for both your neck and shoulders.
    There's no sport or movement that requires you to lift something heavy from behind your head.
    Peace

  5. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    Behind the neck press is inadvisable,
    It is an unnatural position that is bad for both your neck and shoulders.
    There's no sport or movement that requires you to lift something heavy from behind your head.
    Peace
    Thanks for the info! What could I include to work rear delts more? Do rows and chin ups and deads not hit them enough?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrBumboclart

    Thanks for the info! What could I include to work rear delts more? Do rows and chin ups and deads not hit them enough?
    Lateral raises
    Bent over rows
    Face pulls
    Hang cleans
    Good luck.
    Peace

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrBumboclart View Post
    Thanks for the info! What could I include to work rear delts more? Do rows and chin ups and deads not hit them enough?
    Do rear delt raises, Facepulls and YTWs. You don't have to do all three every time you hit rear delts, just one or two. Some external rotations would also be beneficial (I do those every time I do any kind of pressing)
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultimate 3 day full body workout?
    By someguy1984 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 11:49 AM
  2. How's this for a Cutting diet
    By C' Dale Rider13 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 11:02 AM
  3. How's this for a bulker?
    By RRAdam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-25-2005, 01:57 AM
  4. How's this for a pre-WO/2nd or 3rd PWO meal?
    By Rock Lee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 08:44 AM
  5. How To Peak For Your Big Day
    By Sheesh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 12:40 AM
Log in
Log in