Shoulder pain..

dakotaba1

Awards
I have been experiencing shoulder pains lately. It feels like my rotated cuffs. I'm looking for any help?

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
It feels like my rotator cuff isn't specific enough. Need some more details to help you.

dakotaba1

Awards
Sorry I was at work earlier, but it's not sharp more of an ache. I can still lift with both of my shoulder pains with no issue but it's more of a nuisance than anything.

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I was at work earlier, but it's not sharp more of an ache. I can still lift with both of my shoulder pains with no issue but it's more of a nuisance than anything.
Pin point the source/area. During what motions/exercises or chronic?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most shoulder pain can be helped by doing more rear delt work,flys and face pulls to be specific. If you have posture like you are hunched over or your shoulders are pulled forward this is most likely the case.

Please be specific.

Rotator cuffs injuries are hard to pinpoint and a bit of a bitch. If its that go to a doctor cause a lot can go wrong there. Try to supplement fishoil and glucosimine to lubricate joints to help

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I have shoulder cuff probs. Hold your hand up like your flexing your bi, then rotate down to the ground... If you feel a pinch or pain... It's most likely a shoulder cuff injury

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have shoulder cuff probs. Hold your hand up like your flexing your bi, then rotate down to the ground... If you feel a pinch or pain... It's most likely a shoulder cuff injury
Unfortunately that's a club I belong to as well.. The shoulder just wasn't designed to bang out heavy bench presses week after week for 15-20 years...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Unfortunately that's a club I belong to as well.. The shoulder just wasn't designed to bang out heavy bench presses week after week for 15-20 years...

I should be lifting lighter... :-/

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should be lifting lighter... :-/
It's hard too change who you are..I've always been motivated by trying too lift heavier and heavier too push up the big weights..so how do we start lifting light..LOL..20 POUND dumbells..

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's hard too change who you are..I've always been motivated by trying too lift heavier and heavier too push up the big weights..so how do we start lifting light..LOL..20 POUND dumbells..

lol yes its hard to switch but sometimes u gotta

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol yes its hard to switch but sometimes u gotta
I know...sometimes It's hard to brush my teeth..that's when its time to go lighter....

sportsterrich

Awards
I was able to work around it for years by narrowing my grip on the BB.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I know...sometimes It's hard to brush my teeth..that's when its time to go lighter....

No good lol

coco2

Awards
Hey I have heard that MSM (methyl sulfonyl methane) is helpful for relieving joint pain, personally haven't tried it but see if it can help you?

Got this description from the web:
"MSM is a chemical found in plants, animals, and humans. It can also be made in a laboratory. People use it as a medicine.

MSM is used for chronic pain, osteoarthritis, joint inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, bursitis, tendonitis, tenosynovitis, musculoskeletal pain, muscle cramps, scleroderma, scar tissue, stretch marks, hair loss, wrinkles, protection against sun/wind burn, eye inflammation, oral hygiene, periodontal disease, wounds, cuts, and abrasions/accelerated wound healing. It is either taken by mouth or applied to the skin for these uses..."

It shouldn't be expensive coz I have seen it in those vitamin shops before.