- 07-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Just a few days ago my first child was born. A healthy 8lb 8oz lil girl. I couldn be happier to have her and love takin care of her, but holy crap I'm tired lol. I know I'm not the only patent on here so I was wondering how y'all do it. Anybody have any tips for maintaining energy levels and training with a newborn?
- 07-27-2012, 06:44 PM
I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old. I have to be honest, I lost months of training at a time when both were first born. I do work more hours than most and that contributed. It really was not a big deal, I just took the off time, and when I did get some free time I played sports rather than go to the gym, being a very competitive person I found it easier to find energy to compete with other people than to just go pound weights.
- 07-27-2012, 07:38 PM
07-27-2012, 08:24 PM
Lol thanks. My diet went to hell spending the week in the hospital with my wife. Every day my mother in law handed me a big bag of breakfast sandwiches from Jack in the Box and that's what I ate all day lol. I'm fixin it now.
Similar Forum Threads
- By aeoliantru in forum General ChatReplies: 60Last Post: 04-23-2004, 03:03 PM
- By whale in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2003, 02:07 AM
- By Big H in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 12-07-2002, 05:28 PM
- By Blazer88 in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 11-13-2002, 04:53 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2002, 11:29 PM