I Hurt My Back!! Help Me - AnabolicMinds.com

I Hurt My Back!! Help Me

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  152 lbs.

I Hurt My Back!! Help Me

I'm 16 and I fuked up my back while leg pressing because I put too much weight and used my back like a retard to puch 300 pounds. it hurt for the first 4 days very intesilly and I could not even move and was bedridden the first day and stopped going to the gym for 3 weeks. It hurt in about 4 places all over my back, and now 2 months later i have no pain but every day, every time I take a deep breath my upper back cracks. I feel as thought my bones are misplaced but I'm not sure. I'm going to stop weightlifting for a good month to see if it heals what do you guys think

2. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Have you seen a doctor yet?
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  152 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SLW2
    Have you seen a doctor yet?
    I can't. No insurance no choice
    •   

4. Senior Member

Go get a massage. They do wonders. They might adjust your back
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Stretch ur quads, hamstrings, and hip flexors...ALOT!! Do this at least twice a day with 3 sets of 30 second stretch holds and you should see wonders assuming you didn't bulge/tear a disk.
  6. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SquatOrTwat View Post
    I'm 16 and I fuked up my back while leg pressing because I put too much weight and used my back like a retard to puch 300 pounds. it hurt for the first 4 days very intesilly and I could not even move and was bedridden the first day and stopped going to the gym for 3 weeks. It hurt in about 4 places all over my back, and now 2 months later i have no pain but every day, every time I take a deep breath my upper back cracks. I feel as thought my bones are misplaced but I'm not sure. I'm going to stop weightlifting for a good month to see if it heals what do you guys think
    I am not a doctor so take what I say with a grain of salt. You strained your lower back musculature. I have done this about 4-5 times now (it sucks). You probably had a really hard time going from seated to standing and then standing to seated, maybe after walking a bit it seemed to loosen up slightly. You probably shouldn't have completely stopped going to the gym, in fact that is the worst option you could have taken (no offense). These injuries do not fix themselves very fast, however when you do really basic, static core exercises(Hip Bridges, planks, deadbugs, bird dogs etc..) these will help assist the healing process. I recommend you get back in ASAP, for now avoid any bilateral weighted movements (squats, leg press, deadlift etc...) and do basic STATIC (no crunches no twisting) core exercises and unilateral lower body exercises(split squats, lunges etc..) Once you work on that for about a month then slowly and gently bring in lightly loaded bilateral exercises and work up from there. You can also still do a lot of upper body stuff too as long as it doesn't put your back in any compromising situations
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

You probably strained your back making it weaker. When it's weaker it can't hold your vertebrae in place as well...Do light weight high rep to rehab it. If it hurts rehabbing it you might be forced to see a doctor

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. tweaking my cycle help me out?
    By wanksta14 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 06:33 PM
  2. hurt my back..
    By dayday87 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:53 PM
  3. Hurt my back....keep working out?