Starting WS4SB today..
- 07-23-2012, 03:55 PM
- 07-23-2012, 04:05 PM
Honestly, it's the kind of program that you can use for years. The only thing you have to do is rotate the ME movements every 1-3 weeks.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 07-23-2012, 04:11 PM
ME= Max Effort right?
07-23-2012, 04:17 PM
07-23-2012, 06:28 PM
DE? Sorry I still have A LOT to learn. Why isn't there a thread with all these terms? (hint hint)
07-23-2012, 06:29 PM
07-23-2012, 06:31 PM
I started it on a 5/3/1 deload cycle just to switch things up and I love it.
Also, NOT a skinny bastard.
Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
07-23-2012, 07:03 PM
Lol what does deload mean? I still don't have a set routine :/ ::facepalm::
07-23-2012, 08:53 PM
you can call me "ozzie" for short.
07-25-2012, 07:44 PM
07-26-2012, 09:31 AM
07-26-2012, 12:46 PM
You wont be disappointed. The two combined will deliver great results
07-26-2012, 01:02 PM
07-28-2012, 11:04 AM
I basically back what Rodja said, you can run the conjugate method in perpetuity if you just switch up exercise choice for the max effort movements. To the guy who doesn't know what a deload is, take 2 hours and dig in on Westside barbell and 531. 2 hours of reading will save you lots of wasted time in the gym.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigred869 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-06-2006, 11:35 AM
- By jayisreal in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 21Last Post: 05-02-2006, 08:04 PM
- By Sithstole in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-15-2004, 09:01 AM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-08-2003, 08:44 AM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-16-2002, 03:06 AM