- 06-25-2012, 12:47 PM
- 06-25-2012, 03:24 PM
What do you want to do with it? Do you want to work with teams/individuals as a strength coach, or do you want to work (or go for a phd) at a lab doing research?
I recommend Springfield College, but then again I might be a bit bias (I got my MS and am finishing my PhD there). For the size of the school, those of us in the human performance lab and strength and conditioning facilities are quite spoiled.
EDIT: If you want to do human performance research and work in a lab, Dr. Triplett at ASU has put out some great stuff.
- 06-25-2012, 05:03 PM
Ideally, I'd like to work with teams as a strength coach. I've been looking/ leaning towards Springfield for some time now but was looking for any outside advice just to make sure I hadn't overlooked another option.
06-26-2012, 09:33 AM
06-26-2012, 02:08 PM
I was hoping you'd respond seeing as you're one of the more knowledgable posters but I didn't know you actually attended there. I appreciate the advice
Similar Forum Threads
- By 42 and 6 in forum Training ForumReplies: 63Last Post: 05-13-2012, 09:15 AM
- By GetHuge25 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2010, 08:13 PM
- By Old Navy in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 340Last Post: 11-05-2007, 11:23 AM
- By machine528 in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 07-05-2007, 09:13 AM
- By julius kelp in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2003, 03:16 PM