- 06-25-2012, 08:30 AM
I get these killer abdominal cramps when doing crunches after my weight training session. My upper abdominals tighten up so much that I'm in excruciating pain for 20-30 seconds until it relaxes again. This has happened twice so far these past two weeks.
Could it be that my electrolytes are out of whack? Anything to remedy this before I hit the weight?
- 06-25-2012, 09:51 AM
Could be many factors, mainly abdominal cramps relate to lack of stretching and flexibility, or worse case scenario some GI issues. My guess is that it is lack of stretching AND hydration both...But please answer something, do you take Creatine? Of any form...? If so: How much a day?>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
- 06-25-2012, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by Celorza
06-25-2012, 09:59 AM
That is the thing, that is TOO much creatine , it does not matter when you take it anyway. Thing is, at 200lbs you are looking at benefiting from it at 5-6g , excess will only cause cramps. Throw that in with possible lack of flexibility and stretching for abdominal contractions and well, there's the source of thy cramps buddy.
>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
06-25-2012, 10:51 AM
I was having cramping issues until I started drinking coconut water. It really made a difference .
"Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
Similar Forum Threads
- By JLT in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-11-2012, 01:16 PM
- By TL01 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 13Last Post: 03-15-2010, 08:11 AM
- By jcp2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2008, 08:44 AM
- By touchdownthirty in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-12-2006, 12:03 PM
- By hotsauce in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2006, 09:24 AM