INNER UPPER CHEST DEVELOPMENT
- 06-21-2012, 08:21 AM
- 06-21-2012, 01:20 PM
- 06-21-2012, 08:24 PM
I dont really think there is a way to target your inner chest. Just doing regular and incline pressing movements and having a good diet will eventually fill your chest out to where you can notice a good "valley" on it.
06-25-2012, 10:44 PM
Incline pressing will build up the upper chest (obviously) but I've found I "feel" the tension in the inner upper area when I use a slightly narrower than shoulder width grip. It might not work for you, but it'd be worth a shot!
Go hard. Go heavy. Never stop.
06-25-2012, 11:02 PM
This is a more difficult area to hit but not impossible. Try incline db presses palms facing in. Twist the db inward @ the top of the contraction like a arnold press. I also find that high cable crossovers help with this area. Make sure your hands are crossing not just meeting in the middle. U need to alternate the top hand. Good luck!!
"Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"
06-25-2012, 11:23 PM
Agree on guillotine presses on an incline. Bring the bar all the way to your neck. I also go very wide but watch out with your shoulders, abot is right these can wreck your shoulders but have never got a better pump then these. You can even use the smith to go as heavy as possible. I adjust my grip wider as each set progresses.Originally Posted by abot
Similar Forum Threads
- By rsnake21 in forum Training ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 03-22-2012, 10:53 PM
- By Pitbull86 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 10-25-2011, 05:37 PM
- By pjorstad in forum Training ForumReplies: 189Last Post: 01-17-2011, 04:26 AM
- By Distilled Water in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 07-29-2008, 06:16 PM
- By AldrichAStern in forum Training ForumReplies: 35Last Post: 04-18-2006, 09:32 PM