How do I hit the inner tricep?
- 06-05-2012, 07:17 PM
- 06-05-2012, 09:37 PM
- 06-05-2012, 10:12 PM
single or double arm dumbell extensions, preferably seated on a swiss ball. its really impressive, when you start using 80 and 100 pound dumbells, theres also a tricep extension bar that will emphasize that, use constant tension never fully extending, lift safe.
06-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Dips and narrow grip benching are both good ideas. I'm a big fan of J-Presses, but you should also look into Skullcrushers and what Knowbull recommended. I'd say start with the extensions on a bench, and after you get a good feel for the exercise you could switch over to a swiss ball if that appeals to you. You'll be able to move more weight the more stable you are...so don't neglect your core!
Go hard. Go heavy. Never stop.
06-11-2012, 12:55 PM
learn to diet. seeing a muscle is as much making it larger as reducing bodyfat.
you can call me "ozzie" for short.
Similar Forum Threads
- By tbarrows in forum Training ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 11-06-2010, 11:55 PM
- By Russsssssssss in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 01-22-2010, 10:15 AM
- By AUTO in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2008, 07:53 AM
- By edwardyi in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 08-01-2008, 06:52 PM
- By pman in forum Training ForumReplies: 32Last Post: 12-10-2007, 07:19 PM