strength and conditioning

  1. strength and conditioning


    Whats up guys a buddy of mine is looking for a 5 day strength and conditioning program. wondering if you guys know of any good ones he should try. thanks


  2. Why 5?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Why 5?
    im assuming those are the only day he can train. 1 sec ill ask
    •   
       


  4. yea those are the only days he can train

  5. What I meant to say was why a 5 day template? For what sport/goals?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    What I meant to say was why a 5 day template? For what sport/goals?
    yea and for football

  7. Westside for Skinny Bastards is the best place to start.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. OK, football. What position? Different conditioning for different positions...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    OK, football. What position? Different conditioning for different positions...
    safety/ corner

  10. Jim Wendlers 5/3/1 for football.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED View Post
    Jim Wendlers 5/3/1 for football.
    thanks



    does anyone know any speed and agility programs

  12. Rodja and Zir will disagree with me, but I feel Crossfit Football is worth throwing into the mix for consideration as well.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  13. what about what's the best strength routine than trying to get to my goal by the end of this year right now I do 10-6 reps 5 sets Monday shoulder , traps , tri Tuesday back, bi Wednesday off Thursday chest and a couple sets of tri Friday legs than back to shoulders

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TJGUNN View Post
    what about what's the best strength routine than trying to get to my goal by the end of this year right now I do 10-6 reps 5 sets Monday shoulder , traps , tri Tuesday back, bi Wednesday off Thursday chest and a couple sets of tri Friday legs than back to shoulders
    Athletes do not train muscles, they train movements.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Athletes do not train muscles, they train movements.
    ^ this.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Rodja and Zir will disagree with me, but I feel Crossfit Football is worth throwing into the mix for consideration as well.
    Link to this program?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    Link to this program?
    Here:
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength

    Link to this program?

    http://www.crossfitfootball.com/
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Here:
    So much win....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    So much win....
    His sig used to say "Friends don't let friends Crossfit"
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    His sig used to say "Friends don't let friends Crossfit"
    I'm totally bringing that back.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    I'm totally bringing that back.
    Bam there it is lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Bam there it is lol
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  24. What are his goals?Does he want to build strength and shred down a bit? Or does he want to improve power and agility,Build muscle or staying lean etc? What are his main goals? I am a part time strength and conditioning coach so i might be able to help.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. conditioning ?
    By the gym rat in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 12:23 PM
  2. Does anyone do conditioning anymore?
    By wearedbleedblue in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 08:05 PM
  3. CRE-02 and Football Conditioning
    By True74Seneca in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 10:00 AM
Log in
Log in