Shoulder Pain - Is It My Joints? - AnabolicMinds.com

Shoulder Pain - Is It My Joints?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Shoulder Pain - Is It My Joints?

So I just hit the two week mark on a 6 week Helladrol/Stano cycle. I've never had any problems with my joints, but I hear that H-Drol can really dry you out.

Two days ago I was doing shoulders, and was finding it uncomfortable between sets after doing heavy weight, especially on push press although I did try to push through the discomfort and hit a new PR.

Then today I was doing a full DB chest workout, around my 4th set on flat bench I felt some more discomfort in my shoulders, then went to decline, and by the time I got to incline inbetween sets it was straight up painful it almost felt like I tore something, but it was only my right shoulder the left one felt pretty normal. However now I've been home for about an hour and it's gone away for the most part. Does this sound like a joint issue?

2. New Member

I'm using Erase Pro and some users have mentioned joint pain. I've been using two caps of fish oil a day and it helps.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Try adding in a joint supp.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

I've got the same thing. Just came of hella and even dosing Oils at 12 a day didn't help 'lubricate' my joints. I ordered some
    Animal stack joint support after reading some good reviews for situations like this. I've been takin it for 3 days so far with results supposedly showing up within 2 weeks. Hoping this will make my PCT a bit easier. Def hard to lift with intensity when my joints feel like sandpaper
  5. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jpg0923
    So I just hit the two week mark on a 6 week Helladrol/Stano cycle. I've never had any problems with my joints, but I hear that H-Drol can really dry you out.

Two days ago I was doing shoulders, and was finding it uncomfortable between sets after doing heavy weight, especially on push press although I did try to push through the discomfort and hit a new PR.

Then today I was doing a full DB chest workout, around my 4th set on flat bench I felt some more discomfort in my shoulders, then went to decline, and by the time I got to incline inbetween sets it was straight up painful it almost felt like I tore something, but it was only my right shoulder the left one felt pretty normal. However now I've been home for about an hour and it's gone away for the most part. Does this sound like a joint issue?
    I took Erase Pro with 3grams of omega-3's a day with no problem and a decent amount of people report drying of the joints.

Try that if you already haven't. Maybe some SuperCissus as well.
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Elbow Joints and Shoulder pain...
    By Pitbull14218 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. odd shoulder pain
    By jambarino in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 02:31 PM
  3. Shoulder Pain