what is the best way to tell your bodyfat
- 05-11-2012, 03:24 PM
- 05-11-2012, 03:38 PM
skin caliper, bod pod, under water weight are some of the ways to tell bf%. skin caliper would be easiest and cheapest
- 05-14-2012, 06:02 PM
Bod pod, DEXA, and hydrostatic weighing are most accurate.
Re skin fold, make sure you find someone who has 6+ months of experience, otherwise the estimate will be very unaccurate.
05-14-2012, 06:09 PM
If someone is using skinfold they have to use the same references. You can assess whether someone's body fat percentage goes up or down but the actual percentage is still not accurate.
05-14-2012, 06:51 PM
We can clone sheep yet we can't come up with a cheap accurate way to test body fat and our physicians base health of the BS BMI scale WTF!!!!!! I vote Bod pod by the way.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Pika in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 04-12-2011, 02:39 PM
- By CrazyChemist in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2009, 03:02 PM
- By Bodybuilder20 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 01-09-2009, 02:08 AM
- By BBR in forum PicsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-06-2008, 01:45 AM
- By redfrick in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-19-2005, 07:39 PM