Bent over Rows on Shrug Machine
- 04-23-2012, 11:15 PM
- 04-24-2012, 11:48 AM
I like itAlways willing to learn :D
- 04-24-2012, 01:15 PM
I like to lay with my stomache and chest on an incline bench and grasp a barbell directly below my mid to lower pecs and pull up towards my belly-button.This relieves the stress on the lowerback and helps keep a good proper form. This has done wonders for my back..like I told the old guy at the gym questioning why I put so much stress on my bqack when I lift, "I always forget an umbrella when I go to the beach, so I need my lats to block out the sun!!;pSTAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
04-24-2012, 01:49 PM
Pendlay rows are your friend. My back workout = Pendlay's, DL's, shrugs and face pulls
04-25-2012, 07:19 AM
I do the bent over rows on the HS shrug machine almost every upper body day. I set the seat as high as it goes, use the bottom handles and lean up at about a 45 degree angle. I don't use much weight, just focus on squeezing my shoulder blades together. It feels like a bent over row/upright row combo. Since I'm on the machine already, I'll knock out a set of shrugs to make it a superset.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Tboz in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2011, 09:15 AM
- By Santee in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 11-15-2011, 02:22 PM
- By StangBanger in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 16Last Post: 05-18-2011, 10:06 PM
- By dave12 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2009, 09:35 PM
- By khan8 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 21Last Post: 07-05-2006, 05:47 PM