- 04-18-2012, 04:53 PM
Just had slap repair surgery January 11 still sore a bit in times In rehabbing got movement back real quick so too seem . I have not been going back to rehab since my last doc visit . So 3 weeks ?? Believe. I was wondering if anybody else had this and how long it took them to get back to normal no soreness? Lifting? Mma? Thank you for the help
- 04-18-2012, 05:09 PM
- 6'2" 235 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Yes I had a SLAP repair, biceps tenodesis and removed the bursa 3 weeks ago.
Here is my recovery log: INJURY LOG: SLAP repair, prehab / surgery / rehabilitation training logMillennium Sport Technologies Representative
www . millenniumsport . net
Enter promo code "GTRPMP" and receive 50% off your next MST order!
Similar Forum Threads
- By scottb2k in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2012, 05:01 PM
- By firefighter2032 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2010, 03:25 PM
- By 10bathroomsO in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 07-13-2010, 10:43 PM
- By Beau in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2008, 01:23 AM
- By lifter2005 in forum Sports TalkReplies: 28Last Post: 07-14-2005, 06:41 PM