- 04-18-2012, 04:37 PM
- 04-18-2012, 05:54 PM
learn to bench like a powerlifter. they try and shorten the ROM with the arch. it may help.you can call me "ozzie" for short.
- 04-18-2012, 06:02 PM
04-18-2012, 06:02 PM
i've got a bit of a shoulder injury my self, just recently i've gotten to the point of stopping 1" above my chest instead of tri's parallel. i've widened out my grip a bit as asoon suggested, which shortened up the movement, and removed the arch. its helped quite a bit and i'm able to move big weight with minimal pain. just be careful and if its giving you a ton of grief, if you have insurance see a dr to make sure its cool to lift. dont wanna make it worse
04-18-2012, 10:28 PM
you can call me "ozzie" for short.
04-24-2012, 08:35 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By D.Rabon in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 12Last Post: 03-30-2012, 01:27 AM
- By butrybench555 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 01-19-2012, 07:28 PM
- By at1010 in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 09-20-2009, 06:53 PM
- By Wolfe08 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2005, 09:03 PM
- By HUGE in forum Training ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 03-29-2005, 04:27 PM