- 04-17-2012, 11:51 PM
- 5'7" 170 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Hey AM bros, I was lurking around bodybuilding.com site for a new routine and found this workout program. Need input on what you guys think about the:
- workout routines, how it's splitted, and the training principle of micro cycle
- nutrition calculator: if it's accurate enough for the calories needed to be consume of that person of certain weight on training/ non training days, and also the grams for (protein, carbs,fats).
Also, with the workout routines I was planning on substituting the cable exercises with resistance bands (with peak resistance weight); to be specific I'm planning to use the TNT bands from lifeline w/ the door attachment mainly because I workout at home and have limited space for all the equipments.
I would really appreciate any input/ feedback regarding this program and my questions; Would like to give this a try following the routines and calorie guide. Thanks in advance.
Here's the link to the ebook workout routines:
Here's the link to the program site with the overview of the nutrition, training, etc. on the middle of the page:
Bodybuilding.com - Jim Stoppani's 12-Week Shortcut To Size
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chub in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2009, 12:21 AM
- By NKE69 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2009, 01:53 AM
- By CyberMuscle in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2005, 11:52 AM
- By SummusMentis in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 04-10-2003, 07:59 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 24Last Post: 12-20-2002, 10:58 PM