i think im weird

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

i think im weird

i need to have a set number of reps to perform per set, i hate just going to exhaustion. if i try to do it i find my self counting reps without even realizing i started. if i want to go to exhaustion i have to set in my mind like i want 50 reps or some absurb number though i feel like crap cause i failed. is there anyone else that does this to
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Answers

i always find myself choosing a set number and doing that too. its like i trick my mind cause when i get to my goal number i find myself basically at failure. i always switch it up but i know what you mean im always counting my reps in my head even when i dont mean to.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Focus more on the contraction of the muscle and its easier to loose track of the reps. Failure is a good thing brotha
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

why not just set youself a rep goal and choose a weight that allows to you fail within the given rep range your aiming for?? Or am i misunderstanding your post?
    "Dont worry about the burn man! You can do Jane Fonda classes if you want the burn"
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

newton thats exactly what i am doing, my thing is if i set 50 reps but fail at number 34. i feel like crap xause i was 16 off
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    newton thats exactly what i am doing, my thing is if i set 50 reps but fail at number 34. i feel like crap xause i was 16 off
    ahhh right, well lighten the weight lmao
    "Dont worry about the burn man! You can do Jane Fonda classes if you want the burn"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. weird d-bol?
    By tbinnerarity in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 10:44 PM
  2. Ok is this weird?
    By marcink99 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 08:08 AM
  3. Weird...
    By Beige in forum Post Cycle Therapy