- 04-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Normally I have a day for my quads on Monday with one hamstring exercise and Friday deads and hamstrings. The exercise I choose as my one hamstring exercise on Monday is good mornings but I have been wondering if I would get more benefit from it doing it on Friday after deadlifts instead of at the end of a grueling quad session. I focus more on my hams when I do the movement to try and take my lower back out as much as possible. So I was wondering if maybe I would get better strength and size results doing them after deads when I'm a lot fresher and doing leg curl variations as my hamstring exercise for Mondays on my quad day. Thanks guys.
Similar Forum Threads
- By East1600Plus in forum Training ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 01-21-2007, 01:44 PM
- By parttimer in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2006, 03:43 PM
- By Landmonster in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-01-2006, 09:12 PM
- By tegman in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-27-2006, 12:00 AM
- By Matt ALRI in forum Training ForumReplies: 98Last Post: 06-23-2005, 02:27 AM