- 03-26-2012, 03:17 PM
- 03-26-2012, 05:02 PM
- 03-26-2012, 05:26 PM
03-26-2012, 05:29 PM
03-26-2012, 05:39 PM
A. What is your 40 time now and how is your technique in running the 40? You can make some vast improvements on time just by improving technique.
B. What type of training have you been doing? What is your clean to squat ratio, etc.
03-26-2012, 07:25 PM
03-27-2012, 10:49 AM
03-27-2012, 11:20 AM
So then the first thing you need to do is general physical preparedness work. 3-4 weeks worth, then you can transition into higher load strength work.
03-27-2012, 09:13 PM
Thanks guys ya getting back into shape now actual live I'n Antioch ca so everybody like maurice jones drew jr cuz he is from here and we look alike from height to body build etc lol
Similar Forum Threads
- By FlawedGrunt in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 05-02-2011, 11:36 AM
- By anthony14 in forum BulkingReplies: 8Last Post: 03-29-2011, 07:51 PM
- By rrm in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2009, 10:37 PM
- By toosmall in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2005, 12:29 AM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:22 AM