So far so good, Very Impressed.

Jason161

Awards
Well I talked to bobo saturday night, the 25th, and ordered my delux weight loss program from FLA's website. He called me that night. I didnt expect him to call me that night, because he told me earlier I wouldnt start until this next sunday, and due to the weather atm. He was very helpful and friendly, listens to what you want, and works around that very well, as in food choices and supplement advice etc. He promised my packet by Tuesday night, but I got it tonight(Monday) Thing is, its 10:20pm, and I got it about 20 mins ago, so its 1am there. That shows his dedication. The program is very specific and the whole workout routine is awesome. Althought I can see why everyone hates leg day, just by looking at the paper :)
Anyways, customer service is to perfection, turn around time is awesome, program is more in-depth then anything i've ever tried/seen. If you dont spend $300 or whatever, on bobo's services, your wasting money somewhere else. It costs $270 in my area for 3 sessions with a trainer, and higher at some gyms, and each session is only 1 hour. They dont go half in depth as bobo does, and you get him for 8 weeks?? Think about it. Before you buy a kilo of CEE or somthing, try this first..

xXx

Board Supporter
Awards
Damn you BOBO people. Someone front me $300 so i can find out what you are talking about :D

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
will bobo make my hyooooooooooge!?

jk, actually i wish i could hire bobo now, but i'm a college student. **** i'd pay anyone who is willing $25 to slap me in the face everytime i eat pizza for breakfast.

Last edited:

Jason161

Awards
I thought I would add to this, to just show an example of his professionalism too. I wanted his opinion on some supplement usage, and while he said it was up to me, he said he cant recommend it. So even though he has info on probably every aspect of every supp. He respons straight and professional..
And fast :)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn i want to hire bobo after all these postive threads....guess I need to get some money first... :frustrate

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I wanted his opinion on some supplement usage, and while he said it was up to me, he said he cant recommend it. So even though he has info on probably every aspect of every supp. He respons straight and professional..
This statement confuses me.

He wouldn't comment on supplements in general?(surely not)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
you are not thinking broad enough of supplements ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

jah_live10

Banned
Awards
yup....thats why he posted to tell everyone.
because its a secret...shhhhhhh!

Jason161

Awards

It was simply to show an example of his professionalism, if you knew what that means you wouldnt be asking these questions. It doesnt matter what I was talking to him about, if you have a brain you should be able to see the example I was making.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok everyone just calm down or I won't tell you what the magic beans are..... :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...BOBO'S NEW ANABOLIC BEANS!
379% MORE ANABOLIC THAN CREATINE
473% MORE HYPERTROPHIC THAN 1-AD
AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL GNC!

:lol: ...HAHAHAHA!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...oops! sorry didn't mean to "spill the means" Bobo ;)

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Well, if you're gonna tell a story, it's usually best to tell the whole story. That way I understand what the hell you're talking about. I didn't have a clue until Mathew posted.
I would think if it was really private, you wouldn't have made the post at all.

It's not a big deal though. I'm sure we can find better reasons to flame people.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The point is, you don't need to know all the details.

He is making a post to let you know what is going on. He doens't need to tell you HOW he is doing it.

If you want that, there is a section dedicated to cycle logs.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Saying that I don't have a brain because I didn't understand his post, is totally fucking rediculous.

That is MY point.

The only reason I asked is because I didn't know the role supplements play in your training plans and I thought he mean't that you didn't recommend ANY supplement usage.

Flaming me was far out of line.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dind't say you didn't have a brain.

And I will decide what is out of line.

So I suggest you chill out as I told everyelse to a couple posts up.

And the role of supplements in my plans is up to the person but I usually do not recommend them starting out and in no way are they requaired at all. I hope that explains it enough for you.

If you have a problem with someone flaming you, PM them.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Jason said it, not you.

Not that big of a deal. I'm sure I've been called worse. I don't think you should do anything about it, but it was out of line.

That's all.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Okay, with all this drama aside, I have to say to Bobo that I'm still not sold on his training program. However, I am still considering it. I was just wondering...hey Bobo, do you have a beta training program that I can try out and give feedback to the board on? LOL :D

Actually, I've heard only good about your program and I'm going to squirrel-hole some money so I can sign up in a couple of months. Too much going on right now for me to be able to follow it as strictly as I would need to.

Keep up the good work.

Now you other bro's, kiss and make up. :cheers:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, with all this drama aside, I have to say to Bobo that I'm still not sold on his training program.

Thats fine by me.

There really isn't anything to "sell". Its smart nutrition, thats all.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Bobo, that was meant only as a joke. I hope it was taken that way and not anyother. If not, then my apologies. Like I said, I have only heard good about your program and am looking forward to it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not offended at all. My answer wasn't meant to be sarcastic or anything either, just honest. I just hope people don't think therei is some secret magic formula becuse their is not. Its just smart nutrition that is laid out the proper way. That simple ;)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
No way, I heard something about magic beans. Now, kick down. :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
May be smart nutrition but it sure the hell isn't easy nutrition. they just need to come up with a all you can eat twinkie and ho ho diet that leaves you looking like Cutler.