- 03-18-2012, 09:48 PM
- 03-18-2012, 10:56 PM
- 03-18-2012, 11:07 PM
Periodization: Theory and Methodology
Westside Book of Methods
The Juggernaut Method
Under The Bar
Enhancing RecoveryM.Ed. Ex Phys
03-19-2012, 11:26 AM
I've enjoyed reading the Metabolic Diet, it was helpful on a carb cycling way.
Androhard + Andromass Log
03-19-2012, 03:15 PM
03-19-2012, 05:19 PM
03-19-2012, 11:53 PM
03-20-2012, 03:31 PM
Stuart McRobert is coming out with a new book centered around Peary Rader's 20 rep squat (Widdow Maker). He claimed the book will substitute some lifts with newer ones that were not available at the time when Peary designed his.
I'm picking up the book to see what it is about when it is released next month, but not sure I will follow it. I've done 20 reps breathing squats before and they are brutal. He better not include the 20 rep deadlifts in his program either.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigdavid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2012, 02:54 AM
- By nyjb in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2011, 11:10 AM
- By Harry Manback in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-03-2011, 10:03 AM
- By Moyer in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2005, 11:28 AM
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2004, 10:01 PM