Bobo took me on..

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
I must have been one of the last people that Bobo took on.
I made my purchase on Thursday night. Bobo called me that night, I missed his call then he called me the next day for our initial conversation. The mode of conversation was very relaxed and friendly. I was expecting something similar to a doctors visit, you state your problems, minimal conversation then you're done. This was not the case with Bobo we spoke for a good 40 minutes.
I wasn't supposed to get my training guide untill Sunday..I got it today (Saturday). I get an extra week for when I came into the program. Honestly, from what I've seen of Bobo so far...he could easily justify charging $1,000 for his services (not that I want to pay that much, but it could be justified).:thumbsup:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...he could easily justify charging $1,000 for his services (not that I want to pay that much, but it could be justified).:thumbsup:

Hmmm....

;)

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
Well today was my first day of Bobo's program (unofficialy). I didn't have the first three meals because I had to get the groceries. All in all with the vitamins is came to about $180 for the groceries. i don't know how long it will last yet. At least two weeks. The Vitamins will probably last about six months..I went to Sams. The workout HURT really bad. The whole slow tempo lowered my weight significantly. And BOBO the cottage cheese is actually pretty good with the blue berries.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So it hurt?

Sounds familiar :D

Trust me, it gets better. You just have to adjust to the new type of training.

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
So it hurt?

Sounds familiar :D

Trust me, it gets better. You just have to adjust to the new type of training.
Well yesterday was my first workout Chest/Shoulders. As I've stated earlier Bobo's method HURTS. Well my pecs weren't that sore from the workout (though they did hurt at the time) my lats were sore this morning. On as side note yesterday I noticed I had poison ivy..on my glutes, thighs, and the SHAFT of my PENIS..that's right no lie. Well today..it spread to my neck and eyelids. I got some cortico-roids from the doc today so hopefully I'll be better soon. Despite this I trained back..and it hurt WORSE than chest. This workout feels like tiny knives poking in your muscles as some wicked device is ripping them from the inside. I'm soooo full from eatting all the time..I'm having to force myself to eat. I wondering eatting the amount of food like this and lifting like this..if I'll get bigger?? (I'm on a cutting diet for those of you that don't know). Well tomorrow starts day 3 of 56. Oh, Bobo I know this is a bit soon but at the end of eight weeks what weight/bf% do you think I'll end up at?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hehehe....

Well all you have to do is read most of the other logs. Your results are typical (pain and feeling full). Will you get bigger? Maybe in terms of muscle but not fatter. I tihnk almost 90% of my clients increase strength even though they are cutting. These programs are no strenght oriented so in essence you ARE increasing nutrient capacity which in tuirn leads to mild strenght gains.

As far as predictions, its impossible to tell but I will tell you this, you will get much leaner.

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
hehehe....

Well all you have to do is read most of the other logs. Your results are typical (pain and feeling full). Will you get bigger? Maybe in terms of muscle but not fatter. I tihnk almost 90% of my clients increase strength even though they are cutting. These programs are no strenght oriented so in essence you ARE increasing nutrient capacity which in tuirn leads to mild strenght gains.

As far as predictions, its impossible to tell but I will tell you this, you will get much leaner.
I can't wait untill cheat day. I sooo want some ribs, chicken, salad and a baked potatoe from outback. I have never eatten this clean before. If some of you knew the massive amounts of food I was eatting you'd all be shocked ; )

Bobo you mentioned this program is not designed for strength. Which is understandable for a cutting cycle. Though I do believe this program will make me stronger. Anyways, after I'm done with this program and take a break I'd be intrested in a strength program. Do you offer this or is it included on the Lean bulk cycle.

sawastea

Awards
This log looks promising...

What are your stats and what do you want to accomplish?

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
This log looks promising...

What are your stats and what do you want to accomplish?
m 5'11 240 as of this past sunday. 21 years old. My goal is to lean down to about 215 within 8-12 weeks. I've got some pics that are about three months old now. In these pics I was around 230-235. I'm leaner NOW. I should have some pics from last weekend back soon. Not much for posing..so no wise cracks.:nono: : )

Attachments

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
This will be my last post of the day as I have to study for my pre-cal test.
I ate all my meals today. Never cheated not even in the face of tempation of a whole plate of fudge brownies with all sorts of wonderful toppings. Only thing I did bad was I didn't eat part of my pre-work out meal. Oh, this could be placebo or not. But after cardio I came home and took my shirt off and my skin seemed to have a "glow." You could also see striations in my chest and ribs. Granted this is all probably in my head as this is only the 3rd day of my diet. Tomorrow is day 4 of 56.

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
This will be my last post of the day as I have to study for my pre-cal test.
I ate all my meals today. Never cheated not even in the face of tempation of a whole plate of fudge brownies with all sorts of wonderful toppings. Only thing I did bad was I didn't eat part of my pre-work out meal. Oh, this could be placebo or not. But after cardio I came home and took my shirt off and my skin seemed to have a "glow." You could also see striations in my chest and ribs. Granted this is all probably in my head as this is only the 3rd day of my diet. Tomorrow is day 4 of 56.
Well this is day 5..LEG DAY. I just know it's gonna suck REALLY ReALLY bad. I hope I can walk tomorrow.

Deano

Awards
You must live for the pain, the pain is your friend. Now shut up and squat!! hehe :p

DEANO

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It actually isn't. It just means that you havne't trained properly in the past. It is tougher but is by no means extreme.

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
It actually isn't. It just means that you havne't trained properly in the past. It is tougher but is by no means extreme.
I know..I was just exagerating for fun. Though, I did definetly need a new training program. As, I've primarily followed a low rep high weight program through most of my training. I sent you an e-mail no too long ago.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sent one back ;)

You are in your first week which is ALWAYS the toughest. You adapt as with everything esle and you get used to it.

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
Sent one back ;)

You are in your first week which is ALWAYS the toughest. You adapt as with everything esle and you get used to it.
Thanks for a quick response. Hopefully I'll have a little "cardio" at the end of the evening:twisted:

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
Sent one back ;)

I'm down. from 240 to 234.5 5.5lbs from last Sunday. That doesn't seem right it must be water or something cause you don't lose weight that quick. My pants are loser though. Yesterday I had on a pair of 36 pants and I thought they were 38s cause they were so loose.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are just fine. Everyone reacts differentlt and people usually do not drop that much (although Matt D did too). Also do not measure yourself throughout the week as you fluctuate a LOT. PIck a day, Sunday morning, and keep checking there.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Great log so far....sounds like things are going good so far...good luck with the rest of the program.

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
Great log so far....sounds like things are going good so far...good luck with the rest of the program.
This is day 8 of 56. Dropping weight pretty quickly-training is going well..just wish I could eat some different foods. But I understand this is a cutting cycle soo..I'll just have to suck it up. I think I'm going to write a list of all the foods I'm going to eat after this is over. My 8 weeks just so happen to end the same week of THANKSGIVING!!! Well when I'm sitting around 215..I'll be glad that I ate tuna and chicken every day :thumbsup:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats the attitude!!!!

I know it sucks eating the same types of foods day in and day out but this is how you do it if you want the best results! Just hang in there and keep chuggin along!

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
Well tonight at the gym..I noticed my forearms were more vascular and defined. IT's kinda hard to notice a difference in forearms unless you're afar. Nonetheless I was excited. To all you on the program...caffeine is a Godsend. I went the first week with no caffeine..yesterday and today I had a Diet Code Red during the day and pre-workout and it was a nice little stimulant. tomorrow is day 9 of 56. almost double digits I hope to break into the high 220's at weeksend. I anticipate a halt in my weight loss, so far it has been 7.5 lbs. I figure about 3 lbs this week then about 2 the following weeks (unless Bobo does something I do not anticipate). I figure I'll end this program at a solid 215-started at 240. Well I'm going to dream about BBQ ribs..Milo's cheeseburger's and sweet tea!!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
LOL, you're on the right path Superman. I've been there and it's a great feeling. Day 9 is only the beginning. Trust me the fat loss, and vascualirty will outweight the desire to have fatty foods.

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
LOL, you're on the right path Superman. I've been there and it's a great feeling. Day 9 is only the beginning. Trust me the fat loss, and vascualirty will outweight the desire to have fatty foods.
Thanks for the encouragement. I think I've lost a pound or two since Sunday. My goal is 215..I wonder if Bobo has had anyone finish early?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope. It will slow down. Guaranteed.

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
Well, I've been really busy lately..still on the program..I've leaned up A LOT in the past three days I'm on day 15 of 56 now. I've also been REALLY hungry yesterday and today. I've eatten all my meals, last night I had to eat ***** with my last meal cause I was way too hungry. The workouts have gotten much easier..I'm adding weight everyworkout, everyone is compliteminting me on how lean I look. I'm craving those dang *********** like a mofo. I'm down 11 lbs from the start date, 14 more lbs to go to my goal. I've done all this with no supps except for protein powder and that's just two scoops a day.

xil

Awards
Your metabolism is starting to really kick in. I remember when I went through that phase and started getting more and more hungry despite eating the same foods... sucks doesn't it? :rant:

Wait till you hit a plateau and tell bobo... you'll no longer see him as the big friendly giant he once was :twisted: