i want big monster traps!....how????
- 01-18-2012, 08:25 AM
2. If you have lower back issues you should strengthen your lower back, and the deadlift works this.
3. If you have such a badly damaged lower back that you can't deadlift, you should probably find an alternative to lifting weights to stay in shape, like swimming. It's hard to pick up something heavy without ever using your lower back. Unless you're into this for using light weights to... "tone".
- 01-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Genetics. Look at scooby, dude a has a amazing all natural build that's he built with over ten years in the lifting game and his traps are just sad...lol
Deads n shrugs from every angle. That's bout all there is to it. High Rep range of course. 12-25.
Similar Forum Threads
- By at1010 in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 09-01-2009, 12:36 PM
- By Whacked in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 17Last Post: 01-23-2009, 06:34 PM
- By michaeljannis in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2008, 06:31 AM
- By speedpastu in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 21Last Post: 06-26-2007, 02:27 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum PicsReplies: 26Last Post: 03-28-2004, 09:50 PM