i want big monster traps!....how????
- 01-17-2012, 02:50 PM
- 01-17-2012, 03:02 PM
Hope this question isn't stupid ...what is the difference between snatch grip deadlift and regular deadlift?
01-17-2012, 03:29 PM
01-17-2012, 04:10 PM
01-17-2012, 05:43 PM
01-17-2012, 06:45 PM
01-17-2012, 06:55 PM
power cleans f*ck my traps up somethin wicked, luckily, my traps are about the easiest thing for me to build so i dont regularly isolate them, they just grow from picking up heavy ****
01-17-2012, 08:23 PM
01-17-2012, 10:58 PM
i have never done those before.....will do!
Performax Labs Product Specialist
01-17-2012, 11:08 PM
01-18-2012, 08:25 AM
2. If you have lower back issues you should strengthen your lower back, and the deadlift works this.
3. If you have such a badly damaged lower back that you can't deadlift, you should probably find an alternative to lifting weights to stay in shape, like swimming. It's hard to pick up something heavy without ever using your lower back. Unless you're into this for using light weights to... "tone".
01-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Genetics. Look at scooby, dude a has a amazing all natural build that's he built with over ten years in the lifting game and his traps are just sad...lol
Deads n shrugs from every angle. That's bout all there is to it. High Rep range of course. 12-25.
Similar Forum Threads
- By at1010 in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 09-01-2009, 12:36 PM
- By Whacked in forum Training ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 01-23-2009, 06:34 PM
- By michaeljannis in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2008, 06:31 AM
- By speedpastu in forum Training ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 06-26-2007, 02:27 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum PicsReplies: 26Last Post: 03-28-2004, 09:50 PM