Gold's Gym Classes
- 01-06-2012, 01:07 PM
- 01-06-2012, 02:53 PM
- 01-06-2012, 03:44 PM
I don't have a membership to Golds, but I do attend classes where I am at and enjoy them. They are a good way to add something new to your routine and break up the monotony. The classes I do the most are spin and yoga. Bikram yoga is awesome in my opinion.ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
01-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Yes Yoga was what attracted me. There are yoga places here that charge $20 a session. Gold's is unlimited. And like you said, it can be a change in the routine to fill my days. My current gym membership is only $6/month so keeping that membership. I'm trying to figure out if they will be worth it or I will end up not going.
01-09-2012, 02:25 PM
I take a stretching/core class and a TRX class weekly .. Prior to my actual workout .. For me its a different way to hit the muscles .. More muscle endurance .. Bodybuilding is generally 8-12 reps (30sec?) and rest for 30sec or more .. TRX is 60sec of work and 30sec of rest .. Pretty hard at first actually .. Spin class when cutting .. Take advantage of the classes if you can ..
01-10-2012, 02:58 AM
i can charge my membership to my company, so i may just do that. I'm interested in the CX Worx and the Yoga classes more than anything. add endurance/core and flexibility which I lack in both.
Similar Forum Threads
- By toughchick401 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2009, 12:32 PM
- By TravisG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-08-2009, 09:01 PM
- By WhatsaRoid? in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 04-05-2009, 02:13 AM
- By njsweetheart in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 02-25-2008, 09:47 AM
- By ingo_1978 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2006, 11:22 AM