Lifting for definition and shape! Help

SlyCamaro

Awards
Hey guys, looking for advise on a lifting for shape and definition! A little back ground, started lifting 11 years ago at 155LBs, right now I am 192lbs and 5ft 10" big on top and stick legs LOL( working on it though). I have been lifting for a few years trying to put on size and now that I am pretty happy, but I dont have the shape I want. My waist is 33.5 and arms are 17.5 cold I would say about 12% Bf I am going to clean up my diet more but what should I start doing for lifts?

My muscle looks more round then it does shaped, my hole upper body is pretty big and even but I dont have the squared off look I want. My workouts have always been very heavy barbell and dumbbell bench press, shoulder press and pull down type workouts. What workouts would aim to make the definition and shape to come in? Thanks

My week looks like this

Mon, Chest
Tue, arms
Wens, good stomach work out, legs ( just started up legs after 2 years )
Thur, Shoulders
Fri, Back
Rest for the weekend

SlyCamaro

Awards
Anyone? Should I start doing different types of flies and lighter weights with more reps? What about shoulders and tri's, I would look to get more shape. Thanks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
if you wanna get lean, its all about diet. i dont change my routine whether im cutting or bulking. i just add cardio and clean up my diet.

IMO, i wouldnt do arms after chest because triceps are worked with chest. I would do this (along the lines of what you want, not what i want)

Mon - Chest/Triceps

Tues - Back/Biceps

Wed - OFF

Thurs - Shoulders/Abs

Friday - Legs

OFF on the weekend (unless you want to do more ab work on the weekend)