I'm thinking about trying creatine again

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I took creatine monhydrate, as well as citrate. At about 5g I did okay, but anything more than that I urinate like every 10 minutes. I urinate a lot as it is, but I was recommended to take 10g a day of creatine when I tried it before, 5g pre-workout and 5g post. I did this and with both forms of creatine I became so thirty I almost flushed out my electrolytes. I drank over a gallon of water in about an hour and a half.Now someone has told me I'll be fine as long as I don't take over 5g of it. I did enjoy the energy it gave me. I feel I'm lacking in energy, but than again I have been dealing with insomnia a lot and melatonin doesn't seem to help much. I do remember at 5g I felt great, but at 10 I felt like if I drank a river I'd still be thirsty. I don't know if I have kidney problems and I do drink a lot of water, but even when I don't I piss like all the time. Atleast twice an hour everyday. I do take a multivitamin, so perhaps I'm flushing out excess vitamins? I have had blood tests and they always show up normal. This frequent urination has been going on for a long while now. I don't know if this means anything, but as a kid I used to have trouble urinating and now I feel like I have to go all the time.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
could be a few factors, increased water intake due to you being thirsty more when on creatine, multi V's and other vitamins make your urinate more also, Ive also herd when people use mono they do also and when they try a different form of creatine its helped...

S

shealym

Awards
I take ageforce hgh via patch. From the first day I noticed deeper and longer slep periods. They also include BCAAs in the patch. All this adds up to better rest and recovery. For me it works . . . give it a try.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I did good with citrate at 5g. Monotrate, I'm not sure, because I only tried that at 10g. I read your intake slightly varies by weight. I was probably 190 at the time. Now I'm 245, but I'd still be afraid to go above 5g.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I tried creatine monhydrate at 5g last night. I was planing on working out, but I called up my friend and I wasn't feeling good. Worried about this internet bill. So he asked if I wanted to hangout, so I hungout with him. I took the creatine at about 7pm. I went with him to this bar, I didn't drink anything but water. I'm not a really drinker. At 8pm I felt great, lots of energy and this lasted until about 3am, but starting at 8:30pm I was pissing literally every 20 minutes and this lasted until 10:30 and my piss pattern went back to normal. After that I still had the energy, but I wasn't pissing every 20 minutes. Will I still have this problem with urination, with the creatine or will this problem go away, the more I use it?

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I tried creatine monhydrate at 5g last night. I was planing on working out, but I called up my friend and I wasn't feeling good. Worried about this internet bill. So he asked if I wanted to hangout, so I hungout with him. I took the creatine at about 7pm. I went with him to this bar, I didn't drink anything but water. I'm not a really drinker. At 8pm I felt great, lots of energy and this lasted until about 3am, but starting at 8:30pm I was pissing literally every 20 minutes and this lasted until 10:30 and my piss pattern went back to normal. After that I still had the energy, but I wasn't pissing every 20 minutes. Will I still have this problem with urination, with the creatine or will this problem go away, the more I use it?
That's not creatine, that's placebo. Creatine doesn't have any effect on mental arousal nor is it a stimulant.

Creatine improves short, high intensity energy production...such as squatting or sprinting. Unless you were doing shuttle runs after girls, then its not likely the creatine was responsible.

Br