- 12-10-2011, 01:03 PM
- 6'4" 225 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I'm a big fan of the Tabata protocol (20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest) and have used it for quite a few different lifts, including back squats, deadlifts, DB clean & press, and others. My newest favorite, though, is weighted jump rope double-unders. It's a B-I-T-C-H BITCH! Got a fave?
First person to say bicep curls loses.http://stronksauce.tumblr.com/
Similar Forum Threads
- By pudzian2 in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 163Last Post: 03-21-2012, 02:54 PM
- By stxnas in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 237Last Post: 10-16-2011, 08:54 PM
- By HondaV65 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 02-18-2011, 07:40 PM
- By lutherblsstt in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2010, 10:16 AM
- By LCSULLA in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 21Last Post: 04-16-2008, 09:59 PM