- 12-10-2011, 12:03 PM
I'm a big fan of the Tabata protocol (20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest) and have used it for quite a few different lifts, including back squats, deadlifts, DB clean & press, and others. My newest favorite, though, is weighted jump rope double-unders. It's a B-I-T-C-H BITCH! Got a fave?
First person to say bicep curls loses.Get strawng!
Similar Forum Threads
- By pudzian2 in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 163Last Post: 03-21-2012, 01:54 PM
- By stxnas in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 237Last Post: 10-16-2011, 07:54 PM
- By HondaV65 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 02-18-2011, 06:40 PM
- By lutherblsstt in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2010, 09:16 AM
- By LCSULLA in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 21Last Post: 04-16-2008, 08:59 PM