BICEPS... Wont grow
- 11-08-2011, 09:11 AM
- 11-08-2011, 09:19 AM
- 11-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Chin ups and dead lifts. Get stronger at both and eat enough to grow and they'll grow.
11-08-2011, 08:09 PM
I agree with maybe taking a week off or so.. Make sure you are doing with correct form, I see so many ppl doing curls the wrong way
11-09-2011, 09:30 PM
what workouts are you doing? i do BB curl, DB curl, Preacher, Pull Ups, Super sets, change the reps, change number of sets...etc
for triceps do dips, reverse grip bench, skull crushers, close grip bench. same principals as biceps.
dont do any tricep kickback crap
11-09-2011, 09:35 PM
I always get a good pump/tightening when i do hammer a hammer curl set followed by 21's
11-10-2011, 12:31 PM
I have the same problem as well, my arms aren't bad but they are no where near my chest and back. I think dead lifting might help. I wish my gym barbells, i'm stuck using dumbbells...
Similar Forum Threads
- By Madooo in forum Training ForumReplies: 22Last Post: 03-29-2011, 12:36 AM
- By schwellington in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 30Last Post: 10-28-2010, 07:24 PM
- By hulky10 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-03-2010, 05:43 PM
- By Leetleguy in forum Training ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 09-16-2009, 05:30 PM
- By Brolic in forum Training ForumReplies: 49Last Post: 04-19-2008, 12:07 PM