Which training style would you recommend me?

Buffster

Awards
Hey people,

I've currently been training either bodybuilding style (6-12 reps) or powerlifting style (1-6 reps), but as soon as I'm ready with cutting I want to try something else. I was thinking about HST, doggcrap, Max-OT, something like that. My question is who of you guys tried those training styles and what your would recommend me to do. I'm training all naturel, no PH's either.

thanks in advance :)

greetz,
Ron

Rock Lee

Awards
Different strokes for different folks; try them all and see which one (or combination) works best for you.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree, read up on all of them and try each one for four weeks or so. The experienced lifters will combine aspects from each one to make their own custom training style that works best for them.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I cycle HIT, Max-OT, and Killzone (a more advanced form of HST) every month (one month on each) so I work in a variety of rep ranges.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I am getting ready to try HST...it looks good so you might want to read up on that.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm becoming a shameless HST pimp! :thumbsup:

It really has worked wonderfully for me. I started it 6 weeks ago off cycle but after PCT, so I'm as "natty" as I get right now, lol ;) Some type of periodization style training seems to work for everyone, it's based on basic physiological principles :)