Few questions to those that have trained/ is training under Bobo

xil

Awards
um... just a few questions if you don't mind me asking, being a poor uni boy here in Aus it's hard to fork out that money, but so far from what I've read it seems a worthwhile thing to invest in.

Nutrition wise, how do you find the diet? Is it easy to follow or adjust to? Are foods explained why they should be eaten at a certain time or is it like just a specific macro breakdown at certain times?
How did you find the results, everything you expected or better/ worse than thought? Did you continue after the initial 8 weeks, if so how did you find it?
How does the training work, is it like a diet is sent on a daily/ weekly basis along with notes and training? Or something else

Sorry about the mass hoard of questions... but if anyone could help with these it would be much appreaciated, ta

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just finished my 8 week fatloss program of Bobo's. Through his training and nutrition outline, I was finally able to get down to the single digits in body fat (which I never was able to do before), and kept my weight in the range I wanted without losing much muscle.

Nutrition wise, it was easy to follow as every meal for everyday was outlined, the information packet even included a grocery list of items needed for your diet plan. The foods chosen are selected for a precise reason and corresponds to the particular muscle trained for that day. As your program progresses Bobo tweaks your nutritional profile accordingly. He had modified my diet slightly towards the end to keep my fatloss steady.

Results? Well I was very specific in my goals from the beginning, from the weight I wanted to be at down to the bf%, and achieved every goal I had set. One thing I found very comforting, was the fact that you were never alone. If you ever had a question, concern, or needed a little motivational encouragement...he was there. You will have complete access to Bobo through cell, PM, and email, and response time is rapid!

One thing I want to stress to you and to anyone, is that the complete outline of diet and exercise WORKS, BUT it will not do the work for you. I'm positive that anyone who applies their personalized plan will get results...the degree will be COMPLETELY up to the individual and how dedicated they are.

Last edited:

HobbesAB

Board Supporter
Awards
Just to add on to this thread, I was wondering about equipment requirements. Can someone working out from home with the basic equipment (ie, bench, barbell, DBs) do your program or do your clients need to be a memeber of a gym? Is a power rack a requirement? Do you base everything off of the big lifts? Specifically, I'm asking about the cutting programs.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure Bobo can accommodate your limited access to equipment. When I was going on vacation, Bobo was willing to work up a "weightless" routine in case I couldn't find a gym.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are no equipment requirements at all.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Like others have said.. it is eas to follow.. I am on week 3 and things are going good..

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stryder how much did he program you went through cost total? Was it the deluxe or basic weight loss program? And are there any discounts or anythign for forum members or are those prices set in stone. Thanks!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I went with the deluxe weightloss program. The prices are listed on the site www.flanutrition.com
I can't answer for Bobo in regards to discounts, but no I did not receive any...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here are some pics...the first is the before (keep in mind I have been cutting off and on for years and couldn't break the plateau for the longest time) the next 3 are the after photos. Noticeable difference in chest fat and collar bone area and definelty in the love handles.

Attachments

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here are some pics...the first is the before (keep in mind I have been cutting off and on for years and couldn't break the plateau for the longest time) the next 3 are the after photos. Noticeable difference in chest fat and collar bone area and definelty in the love handles.
Nice work, did you use any weight loss drugs or androgens? Do you think you'll be able to keep the weight off, using Bobo's program indefinitely?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Used ephedra a handful of times pre-workout (maybe 5 or 6 times) but had to stop because started working out late at night and couldn't use anything that would keep me up. Initially was going to use M4OHN, but decided not to. Wanted to see how effective the diet and exercise routine was alone. This was evidence for me that supplements are beneficial but diet and exercise take precedence. The only thing used was whey protein. Towards the end I used Bolt a few times, as I became paranoid of getting too small ;) but stopped because I felt like it was making me hold a little water (which I have a tendency to do). So in essence the results achieved were totally from eating the right things at the right time and a solid workout routine.

Do I think I'll be able to keep the weight off? I plan on not only maintaining but continually setting goals and reaching them. Bobo's complete diet and exercise plan has given me a great foundation to build upon and now it's my responsibility for the construction!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that is impressive I must say. Looks kike Bobo's program is a well invested one.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Used ephedra a handful of times pre-workout (maybe 5 or 6 times) but had to stop because started working out late at night and couldn't use anything that would keep me up. Initially was going to use M4OHN, but decided not to. Wanted to see how effective the diet and exercise routine was alone. This was evidence for me that supplements are beneficial but diet and exercise take precedence. The only thing used was whey protein. Towards the end I used Bolt a few times, as I became paranoid of getting too small ;) but stopped because I felt like it was making me hold a little water (which I have a tendency to do). So in essence the results achieved were totally from eating the right things at the right time and a solid workout routine.

Do I think I'll be able to keep the weight off? I plan on not only maintaining but continually setting goals and reaching them. Bobo's complete diet and exercise plan has given me a great foundation to build upon and now it's my responsibility for the construction!
That sounds great, I'm glad his program is something that one can follow long term, as opposed to a quick fix like a CKD, etc.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I've found the low carb type diets to be impossible to follow long term. Plus, you feel so weak and worthless in the gym. I was actually able to get stronger on my lifts following Bobo's nutrition plan.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I've found the low carb type diets to be impossible to follow long term. Plus, you feel so weak and worthless in the gym. I was actually able to get stronger on my lifts following Bobo's nutrition plan.
Nice... do you think you'll go with him when bulking time comes around?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I am seriously thinking about it...really busy with work and other projects right now, but when things settle down I'm planning on it.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I am seriously thinking about it...really busy with work and other projects right now, but when things settle down I'm planning on it.
Cool, thanks for answering all my questions so quickly... and im sure bobo appreiciates it too :)

jsutter55

Awards
Just my .02

Xil.... I'll be starting Bobo's fat loss program this coming week. Obviously, I'm not able to give you the "skinny" on the results yet.. (sorry couldn't help myself) but I'd like to give you a few different reasons to consider signing up.

Service, flexibility, service, integrity, and .... oh yeah,

SERVICE!!

I had previously shelled out a respectable amount of cash to a "famous" trainer that offered his services online. I was promised a unique meal and workout plan, periodic reviews to assess my progress and adjust the plan, and access to the private training forum. I actually spoke to the guy on two occasions. Once to set up payment for the plan, and again when he asked me if I wanted to renew. The plan did squat for me, but the trainer never knew that. Because he never asked. I followed the program faithfully and saw modest results (I was in terrible shape, so ANY program would have done something for me), the guy was a week late giving me access to the private forum and ignored my request for an extension to make up for the week I didn't get. Needless to say, I declined the renewal. Let's contrast that with Bobo's performance so far...

I've spoken with him more than a dozen times via PM, and twice over the telephone. He refused to charge my credit card until we had an in-depth consultation, and I received my meal plan and workout program within 24 hours of the consultation!! I looked over the plan (much more detailed than the "famous" trainer's plan) and had about 30 or so questions. I fired off a PM to Bobo at midnight, and the answers to my questions were there when I woke up!!

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention that Bobo did all of this while he was RIDING OUT TWO HURRICANES!!

Never missed a beat.

Save your money, xil... and hire Bobo. Before he gets too "famous"! :thumbsup:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
jsutter55, congrats on signing up, it is definetly a worthwhile investment. Follow the plan and you will succeed!

When my wife took the after pics for me she said this is the leanest she's ever seen me! It's actually the leanest I've ever been in my life ;)

Best of luck!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Xil.... I'll be starting Bobo's fat loss program this coming week. Obviously, I'm not able to give you the "skinny" on the results yet.. (sorry couldn't help myself) but I'd like to give you a few different reasons to consider signing up.

SERVICE!!

I had previously shelled out a respectable amount of cash to a "famous" trainer that offered his services online. I was promised a unique meal and workout plan, periodic reviews to assess my progress and adjust the plan, and access to the private training forum. I actually spoke to the guy on two occasions. Once to set up payment for the plan, and again when he asked me if I wanted to renew. The plan did squat for me, but the trainer never knew that. Because he never asked. I followed the program faithfully and saw modest results (I was in terrible shape, so ANY program would have done something for me), the guy was a week late giving me access to the private forum and ignored my request for an extension to make up for the week I didn't get. Needless to say, I declined the renewal. Let's contrast that with Bobo's performance so far...

I've spoken with him more than a dozen times via PM, and twice over the telephone. He refused to charge my credit card until we had an in-depth consultation, and I received my meal plan and workout program within 24 hours of the consultation!! I looked over the plan (much more detailed than the "famous" trainer's plan) and had about 30 or so questions. I fired off a PM to Bobo at midnight, and the answers to my questions were there when I woke up!!

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention that Bobo did all of this while he was RIDING OUT TWO HURRICANES!!

Never missed a beat.

Thats great bro...good luck with your training program!!

xil

Awards

SERVICE!!

Never missed a beat.

haha... i'm already 1 step ahead of you, signed up with him yesterday :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats xil...and best of luck! Keep us posted on your results :D

jsutter55

Awards
Allright!!

haha... i'm already 1 step ahead of you, signed up with him yesterday :D

Ha! Ha! That's good to hear, xil...

I hope you have great success with your program! :thumbsup:

jsutter55

Awards
Thanks guys!!

jsutter55, congrats on signing up, it is definetly a worthwhile investment. Follow the plan and you will succeed!

When my wife took the after pics for me she said this is the leanest she's ever seen me! It's actually the leanest I've ever been in my life ;)

Best of luck!
stryder and Manu20...

Thank you both. I sure appreciate the encouragement!!

I enjoyed your training log, stryder. I don't expect to look as good as you do in just 8 weeks (I'm starting in the HIGH 20's BF%), but I know I can make some great progress if I can just keep myself motivated like you did during your program.

I'm pretty anxious to get started... Day 1 for me begins tomorrow. :D

Now where did I put that LAST piece of cheesecake? :think:

Cheers!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
stryder and Manu20...

Thank you both. I sure appreciate the encouragement!!

I enjoyed your training log, stryder. I don't expect to look as good as you do in just 8 weeks (I'm starting in the HIGH 20's BF%), but I know I can make some great progress if I can just keep myself motivated like you did during your program.

I'm pretty anxious to get started... Day 1 for me begins tomorrow. :D

Now where did I put that LAST piece of cheesecake? :think:

Cheers!!
Hope all is going well...and don't worry about where you're starting from the main thing is where you end up!

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Bobo already is famous. Do a google search and you'll get 1.14 million results. :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bobo already is famous. Do a google search and you'll get 1.14 million results. :D
Really?

Rates just went up.

:rofl:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
anyone here used bobo's bulking plan yet? im thinking bout giving him a shot when i have a little more money.. used IA before and loved him but hey im willing to try most things once for sure :)..

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Plan on doing Bobo's bulking plan when things smooth out at work...but the level of service Bobo provides is unbeatable.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have bulking plans :D

A lot of my clients that use the LBM building plan dont post often but I can tell you that all are gaining at a slow and steady rate. I had one guy gain LBM, lose bf% during PCT. The majority actually lose bf% at first while increasing strenght. Postive LBM gains start to occur around week 1-2. Most of my clienst follow the same pattern and tehy can tell that themselves. I usually have a very good idea of what is going to happen before it happens.

Both plans have the almost the same food items (much more leeway though) but just categorized and prioritized in differnt fashions.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"gain LBM, lose bf%..." sounds like my kind of plan! So I guess it's safe to assume no Krispy Kremes and gallons of Mayfield icecream ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope sorry.

And no cheat meals :D

StephenC

Awards
Bobo, do you accept paypal as payment?

I have been thinking about running a ph cycle but ive realised that my diet is well, sh1t!
So i think i would be better spending my cash to get my diet etc sorted first before wasting money on supps.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I can, no problem.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I have been thinking about running a ph cycle but ive realised that my diet is well, sh1t!
So i think i would be better spending my cash to get my diet etc sorted first before wasting money on supps.
...very smart move!

So many fail to realize how big of a role diet plays in achieving our fitness goals.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established

Even if you had a good diet going you would benefit from the changes he would implement. Diet is key and you will be handed the information that takes people years of researching to learn.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
trust me.. it is money well spent.. I am reaping the benefits now..

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You bastards need to stop saying such good things. I am so close to blowing 300$ :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B obo, i'll put this here since it seems to be the QA thread. I want to lose BF but my cardio has to be limited as long running at this point I can't do. Broke my back when I was in thee army. I'm fine on all forms of weightlifting but long running it stiffens up a lot! It's from my weight as when I was less weight it was fine.

Anyways to the Q, can you still get the same cutting results without the 30 min or longer running as part of the plan until at least I drop about 20 pounds? Wife just told me I can buy your services :)

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have a questions as well.... do you give out supplement (PH's, PS's, pre and post WO supp's and the like) advice as well as nutrition/training advice with the basic or deluxe programs?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B obo, i'll put this here since it seems to be the QA thread. I want to lose BF but my cardio has to be limited as long running at this point I can't do. Broke my back when I was in thee army. I'm fine on all forms of weightlifting but long running it stiffens up a lot! It's from my weight as when I was less weight it was fine.

Anyways to the Q, can you still get the same cutting results without the 30 min or longer running as part of the plan until at least I drop about 20 pounds? Wife just told me I can buy your services :)
You don't do any running on my program. You do cardio but its usually designed to be light on your joints.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a questions as well.... do you give out supplement (PH's, PS's, pre and post WO supp's and the like) advice as well as nutrition/training advice with the basic or deluxe programs?
I give recomendations when you start and can always give you advice during training.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is probably my last question: Is it possible to get a discount on the deluxe bulking plan if you buy it at the same time as the deluxe cutting plan? I really want to do both but damn if I can get $550 anytime soon :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we can do something. Man, now I REALLY have my work cut out for me...LOL

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think we can do something. Man, now I REALLY have my work cut out for me...LOL
Don't worry that's not me in the avatar... then you would really be screwed ;) Try getting that guys waist below 32"