Lower Back Fat

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Lower Back Fat

I've got nice abs and obliques..but i'm having a hard time getting rid of the fat on my lower back. any suggestions?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Topical yohimbine hcl, and a caloric deficit.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

and a caloric deficit.
    Deff this^. I would go with a stairmaster as well, seriously, The "upward" stepping motion will engauge ur core alot and taking long, slow steps will give ur lower back a nice stretch. Hyperextensions are over rated.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Hyper extensions are one of the most debated, and perhaps (when done incorrectly) damaging exercises on the lower back. The movement can be ok when done statically, or when done with a shorter ROM and a neutral spine. The problem is, most people do them going from a large degree of spinal flexion to spinal hyperextension. Then, they add on weight and its just painful to watch.

If you really want to technically remove lower back fat...theres always cryolipolysis.

Br
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

id say just keep at it. usually thats the last fat to go in my experience
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

ON the hyperextension topic - keep in mind you dont wanna go all the way down, only parallel to the floor.

Im thinkin topical stuff, yohimbe creams/sweat stuff... even preparation H witha sweat belt during cardio would do something (or plastic wrap)
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    ON the hyperextension topic - keep in mind you dont wanna go all the way down, only parallel to the floor.

Im thinkin topical stuff, yohimbe creams/sweat stuff... even preparation H witha sweat belt during cardio would do something (or plastic wrap)
    Would increase blood flow, and maybe increase fat transport from the area. Yohimbine will work to increase lypolisis (fat release) from the area via alpha-inhibtion.

Br
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Tried Eviscerate?

I guess on that topic too, would it be possible to add yohimbine to eviscerate? I've done the clen addition route, but feel like it could help to have yohimbine there instead as well.

What are the thoughts on that?
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED View Post
    Topical yohimbine hcl, and a caloric deficit.
    Ditto
    ACSM-CPT
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys i appreciate it.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Eat less
    When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

My diet is very strict. I don't have a problem with overall fat loss. That one area is stubborn and very frustrating.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WalterT
    My diet is very strict. I don't have a problem with overall fat loss. That one area is stubborn and very frustrating.
    You can not spot reduce... I don't care what anyone says. There are some good things and bad things said about pgcl but I never used it but you didn't ask about drugs SOOOO the only answer is EAT LESS.... The lower back fat will leave when your body decides it has to burn it.... Or get lipo... If your stagnant you have to create a deficit... It really IS that simple. Move more, eat less, lose fat and THAT fat will eventually go. Hell man, cutler stores body fat there more than most pros so he just has to be spot on for his lower back to be tight. Diff people store in diff places. It's genetics.
    When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  120 lbs.
    Answers

Great advice! I need to trim down my "love handles" as well. Thanks for the tip!
  15. Registered User
    Answers

You can not spot reduce... I don't care what anyone says. There are some good things and bad things said about pgcl but I never used it but you didn't ask about drugs SOOOO the only answer is EAT LESS.... The lower back fat will leave when your body decides it has to burn it.... Or get lipo... If your stagnant you have to create a deficit... It really IS that simple. Move more, eat less, lose fat and THAT fat will eventually go. Hell man, cutler stores body fat there more than most pros so he just has to be spot on for his lower back to be tight. Diff people store in diff places. It's genetics.
    Very good point. Spot Reduction is BS. Their is truth however in being able to reduce body fat in certain areas by promoting as much blood flow to that area. What i mean by this is if ur trying to gid rid of lower back BF then focusing on twisting movements can help a lot. IMO what has worked for me, other than diet, is when I do HITT training I focus more on twisting my core and trying to keep my upper body (arms, chest) out of the picture. Thats why sprinters are so ripped, among other reasons. If all else fails, try an ECA stack.lol

http://www.simplyshredded.com/crank-...-training.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just got back from Emergency room for lower back pain
    By DOMOkun in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 10:19 AM
  2. Lower back pain
    By powerstroker in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 12:21 PM
  3. Bad lower back