Can't seem to develop my delts
- 07-19-2011, 04:07 PM
- 07-19-2011, 04:14 PM
- 07-19-2011, 04:18 PM
07-19-2011, 05:40 PM
07-19-2011, 11:35 PM
Sorry, so are you saying you're trying to get striated delts, or are you saying your delts are small compared to the rest of your physique and you want them to be bigger? Because if its the former, then you just gotta be leaner, lol.
07-21-2011, 12:26 PM
If ur looking to fill in area between bis. Try to start doing more laterals and rear delt moves. Do them very strict and maybe with less weight. Prioritize them by hitting them before presses.
07-21-2011, 12:30 PM
Sets till ya puke is overtraining, I would just do db presses, no more than 9 sets per week, 10-12 reps and see how it works.
Similar Forum Threads
- By qwerty33 in forum Training ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 08-19-2010, 10:51 PM
- By cah in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-07-2007, 12:24 AM
- By cah in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2007, 12:18 AM
- By joshddutton in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2006, 05:05 PM
- By Got2bbig in forum Training ForumReplies: 54Last Post: 11-22-2005, 09:22 AM