Gyno

njsurfer507

Awards
niice g.png
gyno.png

do i have gyno? first picture is taken last year around august when i was in the peak of my shape. 2nd picture is today. stopped lifting in october of last year because one day my chest lost all its shape for no apparent reason and no matter what i did, it doesnt grow back to its normal shape.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
gyno.jpg

gyno.jpg

you dont look like those pics i found when googling gyno. so i would say no. in fact i see no difference between those 2 pics.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't look like it to me -- your nipples just have a puffier appearance. It's likely due to fat accumulation in the surrounding area or simply a matter of genetics.

But again, it doesn't appear to be gyno from looking at those pictures.

njsurfer507

Awards
It doesn't look like it to me -- your nipples just have a puffier appearance. It's likely due to fat accumulation in the surrounding area or simply a matter of genetics.

But again, it doesn't appear to be gyno from looking at those pictures.
i dont see why my inner chest lost so much shape though. you cant even see it in the 2nd picture compared to the first picture. lighting makes the 1st picture make me look smaller than i was. was weighing in at roughly 195 there and now im at 165. could a hormone imbalance cause this. this literally happened after a workout one day. dont get it

soskie

Awards
2nd pic is clearly gyno although it's in the beginning stages.

mweaver84

Awards
It could be gyno... Hard to say especially since you say you haven't been working out. I had a very mild case of gyno, wasn't too much bigger then yours and had the surgery done about a month and a half ago. Mine was from puberty (not sure of your age). I would definitely recommend working out for a few months, get in shape, and then see if it is still there though.

If it is still there, I would recommend getting the surgery as soon you can. I finally got the surgery done and I'm 27... Wish I would've had the courage to have done it 10 years ago. It sucks thinking people are staring at you when you take your shirt off, even though most people in reality don't even notice anything.

YYZgeddylee

YYZgeddylee

Awards
Feminization.
Should go away with lower BF.
Be sure to run PCT or it could get ugly.