wrong 5/3/1 weight

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I accidentally did the wrong weight on my deadlifts today. I did last weeks 5,5,5 one again. Should I leave it the way it is or go ahead and do the one I needed to do I'm not tired at all and I know I would be able to I just don't wanna over train

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I ended up re-doing it with the correct weight. I hope there is no problem with this

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Recovery might suck, but if you managed to hit whatever goal you were shooting for you should be good to go.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
if its an easy mini cycle where youre confident you'll get the 1RM +, id just pretend you did it

or if its not

id do the 3's week or whatever week you were supposed to do

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
follow the plan. you messed up 3 week, just press on into 5/3/1 week like scheduled.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I ended up doing the 3 week aswell right after and hit the last set at 7 clean reps. My assistance work kinda sucked but that's fine. And I was exhausted for cardio. I figure it will be ok since I don't have to do it again until next week wednesday. Is this ok? Or will I have a serious recovery problem? Any advice?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ended up doing the 3 week aswell right after and hit the last set at 7 clean reps. My assistance work kinda sucked but that's fine. And I was exhausted for cardio. I figure it will be ok since I don't have to do it again until next week wednesday. Is this ok? Or will I have a serious recovery problem? Any advice?
Probably not, only time will tell. Don't worry about it, just avoid repeating this mistake.