Wide hips

Hope

Awards
I am 5 feet 9 and weight about 82 kg.I have really wide hips(as wide as shoulder) which gives me a weak look.Is there any thing i can do about it.I also have low testosterone.I tried losing weight in past but i didn't help much.I have no motivation left :(

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
I am 5 feet 9 and weight about 82 kg.I have really wide hips(as wide as shoulder) which gives me a weak look.Is there any thing i can do about it.I also have low testosterone.I tried losing weight in past but i didn't help much.I have no motivation left :(
I to have or had low t-level.Went to doctor because of the fatigue i was having and got blood tests done found out that my thyroid was a problem and went on armour and a test cream.Mainly it was my diet and training.Low carb and fat.Ended up overtraining which did most of this but took 2wks off changed diet and training and doing more now then i ever did.So i would get some blood work done to leave out some problems.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Wide hips can be balanced out by working on increasing size on top. Work on those shoulders to get them looking larger and wider. This can definitely be done and with great results!
Getting some good size going on traps, delts and tris will make for a good start on sculpting a more V like silhouette.
Losing fat is very nec to sculpting that V. Motivation of course is key, you've got to find something to get you going, an attack plan or a gym buddy, because you really can do it, the opportunity is definitely there. One thing u need is that motivational ingredient and it's not as hard as it seems sometimes, to find it.

As for test, I would speak to my Dr and form a plan. Compound exercises are known to increase test production. Bench Press, Squats , Dead lifts are some and there are other natural ways of doing this before getting into the testosterone boosting supps. Proper Diet and basic supplement staples will surely help in all aspects.

Hope

Awards
I am 23.Will my doctor put me om trt.Also,my diet is crappy and mostly vegetarian.Should i lose fat first and then lift weight or do both.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
As for the route your Doc may take you it should be discussed between the two of you. I personally can't give much input there as to the dr's approach.

Definitely do Both!
Muscle is going to help jump up your metabolism and help burn fat faster. Look up the benefits of weight training for fat loss, there's a lot of info out there on the subject and different ways to approach weight training that you can experiment with until u find what u like the best.

Diet is easier to put on track than one may think, look around and check out other people's diet and design something for yourself that you know you can stick to. Of course it would be best to get a professional to help out.
If you look around you'll see plenty of foods that keep popping up, like tuna, chicken breast, leafy greens, almonds, eggs, whole wheat stuff, oatmeal. There are also lots of vegetarians here on AM and great articles out there to learn from.
There's no one way, just have to kind of keep tweaking and adjusting to see what you respond to best.