adding mass to upper quad/rectus femoris?
- 01-28-2011, 09:03 PM
- 01-29-2011, 12:32 PM
Front squat, over head squat, olympic squat, pitcher squat.
You're RF really doesn't make up much of your thigh, infact, the vastus medialis, intermedius, and vastus lateralis attach high on the femur:
Are you lacking size in your adductors? This contributes a lot to the girth of the thigh.
Also, the tensor fascia lata and the sartorius are muscles at the top of the lateral thigh.
But still, I suggest you continue to squat, or perform variations of it that place more emphasis on your quads and less on your hips for anterior thigh development. This, however, does not mean you should neglect your posterior kinetic chain (hams and glutes).
- 01-29-2011, 03:17 PM
As ZiR RED said, "I suggest you continue to squat, or perform variations of it that place more emphasis on your quads and less on your hips for anterior thigh development.."
Similar Forum Threads
- By TylerDurden7 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2011, 07:44 PM
- By qwerty666 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2009, 01:25 AM
- By machine528 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 21Last Post: 01-05-2008, 05:52 AM
- By warbird01 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2008, 11:03 PM
- By Madhops in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2005, 04:24 PM